3

A Deal With Survivors :Part1

~~~

(Your POV)

~~~

"Alright now that we're here. Which one are we going after first?" Rick asked as we snuck into the city. Thankfully no walking dead lurking around this area but I don't understand why.. We were by a fence that was right under a tall bridge that used to carry cars from the inner city to the exiting highways. When I thought of cars all I could remember were people crashing all the time. I have always sucked at driving cars so I stuck to motorcycles, they were just easier to me and way more fun.

"Is that even a question. Merle first!" Daryl said angrily as he walked on ahead of us with his crossbow outstretched and loaded to kill.

Rick seemed to ignore him as he turned to look at Glens and me, "Y/N ,Glenn-- You two know the route best. What's closest.. Merle or the guns?"

On our way here I had told Glenn exactly where I had last left seen him, after nodding at each other Glenn answered as I stepped ahead of them both. "Definitely Merle first. From this area your bag of guns are two blocks passed Merle's last location according to Y/N."

"Besides-" I looked back at Glenn as I spoke," where Rick dropped the bag there's still walkers hanging around there waiting for dessert," I commented making Rick look away in embarrassment.

After clearing his throat Rick brought out his leader tone again, or would it be his sheriff tone hmm I wonder. "Let's go."

( Andrea POV)

After our slight interruption from Carols husband, we began to wash the clothing in silence. His presence made me want punch him in the face, but I couldn't....especially if it meant something happening to Carol.

Again....

I decided to break the silence, as long as we don't talk about anything bad like before it should be fine right? "So what do you guys think of that girl?"

They all looked at me with questioning looks and Carol was the first to answer, "The girl Glenn hugged?" I nodded at her, "At first I thought she was a walker, covering herself from head to toe, as well as her face didn't help."

We all laughed and it seemed like a common reaction from everyone at the camp. I remember seeing her with her hands up in surrender and only then realizing it was a living person. It was a miracle no one shot at her. Jacqui spoke up, "I don't know about you guys but I noticed Glenn fawning over her." She giggled to herself after saying it probably thinking of more ways to tease Glenn on his little crush

My sister giggled at this comment and added in, "Do you think Glenn likes her?"

I shrugged at her unsure, she did save them once before it could just be familiarity. But Carol and Jacqui instantly said, "Yes" in unison causing us all to laugh again.

We all continued to joke about Glenns affections, at least that was until Carols husband -Ed- decided to come over and be a huge dick. AGAIN "Don't you think you ladies should be focusing more on your work."

I was annoyed and angry by this point so I slowly stood up as everyone else shut up and began to wash in silence. I wasn't about to give him that privilege as I couldn't take anymore of the shit coming out of his disgusting mouth. "I'll tell you what. Don't like how I'm doing your laundry~ " I tossed it at him making sure it smacked his chest, "your welcome to pitch in and do it yourself. How does that sound hard worker?"

I had no time to react as he threw it back at me, this caused the other girls to stand up in a rush, "It ain't my job missy!"I looked up at him with anger. If I could even have more , I felt the tips of my ears rush with heat.