38

Why Do I Keep Sleeping?

~~~

Photo Cred: it's on the image,I'm too lazy

~~

( Shane POV )

~~~

I kept my mouth shut as Rick spoke to Daryl,but the second we stepped outside the room it wouldn't stay closed,upon exiting Lori stood up from the floor and instantly asked if Daryl was ok. He isn't even injured that badly,Y/n is. I looked around to see if I could find Y/N but she was no where around.If she died I'll straight out gun down Andrea and Daryl.

"He'll be alright,"Rick responded to Lori before giving her a hug and beginning to walk off.

I shut the door,my hand still resting on the doorknob as I looked at Rick's back,"I hate to say it,"Rick stopped walking and turned around.As did Lori,"but I'm with Herschel on this one.We can't keep going out there,especially not after this."

Rick made his way back,his eyes only glued onto me,"You'd quit now?" I looked up at him as he got closer,"Daryl just risked his life to bring back the first hard evidence we have of Sophia still being out there."

I scoffed,"That's one way to look at it,"at this comment Rick's face hardened as he stared at me,I gladly mimicked this look to him."Wanna know what I plainly see,Y/N running off on her own almost giving her life to save Daryl who also risked his life ,and for what? A fucking doll."

Rick glared at me,"Ya,I know how you see it." And he walked off.

( Maggie POV )

I had Y/N move onto the floor so that she wouldn't be in an awkward position for me to see her neck,it helped a lot as it gave me a better view of her wound.I timidly brushed my fingers against the bullet wound,the blood had stopped coming out as if the artery had given up on pumping any blood this way and I easily believed Y/N's story. How she survived this the first time I dont understand,but at least it ensured her survival this time around.

Pulling away my fingers I began to bandage up her neck as best as I could before heading over to the sink and washing off the blood that had gotten onto my hands."Ok I'm done now Y/N."

When she didn't respond I grew a bit worried,"You can get up now."Still nothing so I quickly finished my hand wash and grabbed a towel to dry myself off.Looking back at Y/N she continued to lay on the floor with her eyes shut."Y/N?"

Please tell me I didn't speak too soon.

I crouched down,practically slamming my knees onto the bathrooms floor as I crawled over to Y/N's body ready to place my head on her chest to search for a heartbeat when she suddenly sighed. I pulled back in surprise expecting to find her awake and staring at me with a raised eyebrow ,but, instead she continued with her eyes closed.

Oh she's asleep.

With a smile on my face I reached over to the piece of clothing she usually carried around her neck and I slipped it back onto her after lifting her head up a bit to wrap it around her neck."This has a zipper,"I zipped it up and instead of pulling it up and over her nose I left it around her neck."I wonder if she made this herself."

I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead just as a knock suddenly came from the door,I got up and opened it to find the man Y/N had protected. "Is Y/N ok?"

I laughed and moved out of the way for him to see her sprawled out on the floor sleeping so soundly as if she were dead."She fell asleep while I wrapped up her wound."

( Daryl POV )

She saves my life then falls asleep as if it was nothing,I smirked down at her sleeping form before reaching down to pick her up.The second I settled her body into my arms she instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck and nestled her head against my chest."I'll take her from here."

"Shouldn't you be resting, you have other wounds that'll be damaged more from carrying her,"I raised my eyebrow at her overprotective nature, not protective of me though,I watched as her eyes constantly glanced down at Y/N. Protective of the person in my arms.

"I already went through enough trouble to get up here,"I stated as I turned around ,she stopped being annoying and just let me make my way back down to the bedroom I had been treated in.The hell I care what she says to me,Y/N is with me, I slowly made my next to the bed before placing her body down in hopes of not waking her up.I then made my way around the bed and layed down myself,"How the hell can you sleep through all that?"

Her response was rolling onto her side to face me before reaching her arms out to grab onto something,I just stayed staring at her before her calm face suddenly turned angry,"~on't be n ass."

I didn't know how to react as her body moved closer until she could wrap her arms around me,"~ank you s...m,"I furrowed my brows at her words. Not that I mind her cuddling up to me but,what's an SMor actually,her face went back to its peaceful state as she laid her head against my chest and I raised my hand to run it through her h/l h/c hair. Who is SM? Looking down at her again I noticed that her lips had parted slightly from talking in her sleep,with a smirk on my face I placed my hand on her chin and raised her head to face me.Taking the opportunity I leaned down and pecked her lips before she went back to her originally position with her head on my chest. "Unless you gave me a stupid nickname,Imma figure out who sm is."

With Y/N cuddled up to my side I wrapped my arms around her torso and closed my eyes to sleep,I may not have gottn you treatin me in a outfit but at least your here right now,that sounds stupid.

( Andrea POV )

I continuously ran my hands over and over my face as I thought back to what I had done,I almost fucking killed her....why did I have to do that,what's wrong with me! At my thoughts I ran my hands over my face again and cupped them around my mouth as I stared at the floor in disbelief,"I could have killed her,I was trying to make a head shot..."

The sound of the front door opening pulled me out of my thoughts as I turned around to see Dale walking out slowly with his eyes glued to me,"Is she okay? Please tell me she's alright!"

Dale brought up his hands in a motion of telling me to calm down,I hadn't realized I had slightly stood up,now calm I lowered myself onto the porch steps again and stared at the ground,"She's fine,hell she actually fell asleep.Right now she's with Daryl." I let out a small laugh at that before looking back at him,he wanted to say something to me,"but,are you alright."

"I shot Y/N....how could I be ok after that?"

Yes its short but this is last minute before I pack up cause tomorrow I leave to Mexico and then I'll begone for a whole week,god damn that's a long as fucking time.I'm even gonna miss out on practice for this.

Also Anime Expo was so much fun! So happy.

Anyway hope you enjoy lame fluff with Daryl.And again if this small update seems rushed,that's cause it is dummy.

~CKS