Chapter 26

Kert

Mother stopped when she saw me and tried to throw a flame, but I whisked it efficiently.

"How?", Mother yelped but I remained silent. She killed Mika. She made Nash ill. She made Soto plummet. Anger seeps, but I was still.

"Answer! Did you get help? Or was it your puny little sister?", Mother snaked closer, but I stood back.

"Why? Mika never deserved it, Nash didn't deserve it, and surely the lower class either. Is it true what Nash said? IS IT?", I slammed Mother against the floor with my water. Mother wasn't out yet. Her fire licked me, and it scorched my whole body. Pain and torture led me screaming. Mother held me down.

"Enough of you. You--". With all my strength, I flung her across the room. A massive crack split the wall.

"I'm done with this too. You've kept us silent. Just tell me, and I won't fight you anymore". My body never felt this weak. Mother laid, laughing hysterically.

"You foolish boy. To answer your question, yes. But how could a queen rule without her helpers? Pathetic", Mother snickered. I slammed her head against the chair, squeezing her neck hard.

"Too bad. Let's end this here". I closed Mother's windpipes and she as clawing my hands, but I felt nothing. Everything she took, she'll now pay the price.

"Stop!", an authority voice filled the room, and for a second I let go. The next, I'm on the floor bounded. Mother was on top of me, restraining me.

"You pathetic son," Mother was knocked out cold. Nan punched her.

"Why did you stop me?", I hissed. Nan shook her head.

"As much as she was in the wrong, vengeance is not the answer. But instead--", Nan looked at Mother. "She'll get the court of law to handle her". I didn't say anything, but Natasha's weeping and soft look explained everything.

Crumbling Downजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें