| 62 |

☯

It was Sunday and Latvia was outside enjoying the sun, a smile on her face as she was watching a bunch of guys play basketball. She was waiting for Eunha who wanted to meet her there.

A part of her was confused on why Eunha wanted to go to the basketball field. Her crush on the basketball player was over, or perhaps she was dating him. She had no idea since everyone in the group was left in the dark, including Nayoung her own sister.

Her eyes roamed around until she was met with a familiar face- she froze on the spot. After all this time she was still not used to seeing him there while he was always hanging out here.

He seemed to have noticed her as well as he raised his hand to greet her, "Vivi long time" he yelled from the long distance.

Latvia herself isn't a fan of yelling so instead she raised her hand to greet him back.

"Vi wait" he yelled once again, he then turned to his teammates before running towards her. Slightly out of breath he took a seat next to her, "hi Vi, it has been a while since you showed your face here".

She nodded while fiddling with her hands, "yeah, I used to hang out here a lot".

The tall boy nodded, "then you started dating my cousin, later broke up and barely kept in touch with me. I'm hurt Viv's".

A soft chuckle escaped from her mouth, it was starting to feel like old times. Just the two of them friendly talking and him occasionally joining a match.

"You know you sure you have a lot of nicknames for me, others just call me Via".

"That's the reason why I don't call you Via, we're friends so you have to know when it's me yelling" he chuckled, "besides don't play innocent, you gave me an off nickname too".

She smiled as she looked at the guys playing a new match, "right, I called you Six".

He hummed in response.

"It was around the time Divergent came out so people thought I was a fan" he complained, "while you only called me that because my name is Seven".

Latvia smiled when she thought back, to all the times when she called him Six and people asking if they liked Divergent. Seven did not like that period but now that the Divergent phase was calming down, he didn't care that much anymore.

"Then again your name is Seven" she pointed out.

Seven rolled his eyes, "it's because I'm the 7th grandchild- at least my name makes sense. Your parents never been to Latvia".

There he had a point, at least his unusual name made sense, hers was more off. She never really understood why she was named Latvia if they never went there.

But she didn't care since most kids were named London or Paris- she has a name that stood out, but also raised a lot of questions.

"They went to Estonia once but my dad said the name is too hard to pronounce and they wanted an name with the L- Latvia is close to Estonia so I kinda get it, I guess" she told him.

Seven ruffled up her hair, "it's cute, your name suits you because that face is not meant to be called London".

She smiled, feeling relieved her bond with Seven was still as strong as before. It made her realise that she should contact him more often to talk.

Moments like these was what she missed.

"Anyway I have to go Vivi, let's talk later".

Her eyes were roaming around the players while Seven ran back to them, she then noticed a blonde haired boy who reminded her of Z. The only difference being that this boy is shorter and his hair colour is different.

The boy started to jump up and down excitedly when Seven came back to play that it made her smile. It made him look so innocent, so child like.

She then looked around and waved, at first Latvia was confused at who since no one was around. So when she turned her head to the left to see who he was waving at she saw a familiar figure standing there.

His hands in his pockets, hair ruffled up by the wind. He was wearing that blue denim jacket with the rips that she loved on him, the rest of his outfit was black. In one word, amazing.

That's how she felt when she looked at him.

"Latvia" he said softly, if he had talked any softer she wouldn't have heard him.

She felt the lump in her throat as he said his name with a shaken tone, "Z"