| 55 |

☯

The day after his fight with Latvia he went back to the park where he had his first date with Latvia, he needed to clear his mind and not think about her for a second. But the truth is that she hasn't left his mind, if only he thought about her a lot more.

He did regret pulling her into the storage room without warning, it was wrong of him to do something like that. But in his eyes it was his only solution to get her to talk to him.

The thing that he didn't understood was what she meant with choose your friends wisely. He was sure that his friends didn't meet Latvia yet, they didn't even know her face since he had never showed her to them. So he was clueless, he had no idea who she meant with friends- he only has a handful of friends and he's positive that his friends would never hurt her. Especially since they know what she means to him.

With a sigh he covered his eyes with the inside of his elbow, not wanting to see all the happiness around him. That is until he hears someone clear his throat.

"It sure is a nice day, too nice to be depressed".

Confused he opened his eyes only to be met with the serene face of Yuta- one of his investors.

"What are you doing here" he asked while dropping his arm to his side.

"This here is the only place I have that's Yanjun free" Yuta told him, "trust me, I love my brother and I cherish the moments we share together and bla bla, but sometimes he drives me mad. Sometimes I just want to bang my head against the wall until I'm in a coma".

Z let out a soft chuckle, not knowing how that must feel.

"Yanjun seemed pretty calm though".

The twin shook his head, "looks are deceiving my friend, he can be such pain" he rolled his eyes before turning his attention to Z, "I heard you have a younger brother, where is he? I don't think I've met him".

"I wish I knew" Z replied, looking back at the ground, "after my parents divorce I haven't seen him".

"That sucks, I don't want to sound insensitive but do you wanna switch?".

There was a moment of silence before the two of them started to laugh softly.

"I prefer my own brother, I wish I knew where he is".

Yuta nodded, "I know I just offered to give you my twin brother, but I can't imagine being without that tumbleweed". He balanced on his heels as a little idea popped into his head, "say if there's anything I can help you with the just tell me, I might sound like a little rich kid but my dad has connections with a private investigator in case you wanna see your brother again".

"I might take you up on that offer, I've waited for fate to bring us together. But I'm tired of waiting".

"I'll make the call then" Yuta said.

Z was thankful for the thoughtful gesture, to him Yanjun and Yuta are more then just investors. He was beginning to see them as friends, and he always chooses his friends wisely.