| 34 |

☯ 

☯ 

A little awkward she was stirring the spoon in her now empty cup, she had finished her coffee almost twenty minutes ago. A little too soon to her liking since it was her excuse to shut up every so often.

"Latvia just put the cup down, I already know it's empty" Levi told her as he rolled his eyes.

He put down his own cup, which still had half of the content.

Of course Latvia had wondered why her brother suddenly asked her out on a brother sister date, something they used to do once a year- forced by their mother. Their bond wasn't always as good as it is now, and they have to thank their mother for that. She was the mastermind about letting her twins spend forced time together so they would get along.

Ten years later it still works.

"I'm just being thrifty, life as a barista is hard" she told her brother with a sigh, "and it's just really good coffee".

Levi chuckled as he watched his sister pout, he really has a weakness for her in moments like this. But what he didn't understand is why she wasn't aware of her charm.

That's why he was so protective of her, it was all because of that one guy that he has grown more protective over her. He didn't want his twin sister to suffer anymore.

"Then why not look for a different job" he asked her.

In between his fingers he was twirling his spoon.

"Because I like my job, it's fun and my boss is a really nice guy. Even though it doesn't pay enough to buy a mansion, I have no reasons to quite".

Z crossed her mind for a second, making her bite her lip to suppress a smile.

However Levi did see his sister's reaction, "just don't fall in love with someone there and have coffee babies".

Latvia rolled her eyes, throwing crumbs of her cookie at her brother. "I'm not even thinking about something like that".

"You know it can always happen, I just want you to be prepared for anything" Levi continues his joke, seeing how it annoys his sister.

She frowned at her brother before throwing her spoon at him, Levi could only dodge it at the last moment. Which made Latvia more annoyed, she didn't like it when her brother was meddling with her love life.

"I certainly am not ready to be a mother yet, and if I was it's not something you should be concerned about".

"That's not true Latvia, we are siblings so it's my problem too. Just remember you can always tell me about your crush" he told her, "besides you should really teach Eunha to keep her mouth shut. I had to hear it from my friends about your crush".

She dropped her head on the table with a soft thud, not caring about how she just hurt herself with her actions.

It's just that she felt really embarrassed that everyone now knows about her love life. Or well about her might having a crush on someone.

"Yes I will teach her" Latvia said while her face was covered by her hair.

Levi chuckled as he saw his sister so embarrassed, it reminded him of when she was younger. How she had a crush on his friend and she got so shy when he came over. It always brings up his protective older twin side.

He just hoped that his sister wouldn't get hurt this time.