| 56 |

☯

"Why are you so down" Eunha asked while sipping her drink, "I haven't seen you so down ever since you broke up with Kino".

Latvia waved her friends comment away while puffing her cheeks.

She didn't want to tell Eunha about what happened with Z and how they are not speaking to each other anymore. If she did then somehow her friend would convince her to let her meet the guy. Latvia knew that, that would only result into Eunha screaming at Z.

"Oh it's nothing" Latvia replied after her friend impatiently waved her hand in front of her eyes. "Can you not".

"I could but I won't, what the heck happened between you and that mysterious guy".

Latvia looked up confused, she didn't tell her that it was about a guy.

"How did you know?".

Eunha rolled her eyes, "I'm insulted, like I said before you haven't been this down after you ended it with Kino- and there's only one guy you have been talking about lately so I figured that it has to be him".

Latvia awkwardly looked down at her hands, she wondered why she had been so down. Sure she was the one who ended the friendship because of Kino, but she wasn't sure it was the right move. She still missed him a lot and she caught herself wondering what he would be doing and if he missed her too.

The moment in the storage room kept replaying in her head, time stood still when she looked into his eyes. His soft brown eyes who wanted nothing more then to know what's going on.

"I don't wanna talk about it yet, I just need some time to process before I can share" she signed, "besides you're the one who didn't introduce me to your boyfriend yet".

Eunha coughed as she looked up.

"Anyway we're not talking about me but about you".

"Nice save" Latvia comments as she softly bit her straw, "anyway I'm thinking about quitting my job".

After she finished her sentence she could hear loud coughing noises, which made her look up. There she saw a teary eyed Eunha who was trying to regain her breathing.

"LATVIA LEE WHAT EVEN" she screamed with her face all red because of coughing.

Eunha hit her chest lightly before taking a deep breath, "why would you say that while I'm drinking? Plus you're an idiot because I know how much you love that place".

"Let's just say it's not the same anymore".

Her friend shook her head, fanning her face.

"Who cares" she replied rolling her eyes, "life is tough, things get hard and people change. But that doesn't mean you should run away from the situation. If you can fix what's going on in the cafe then you'll come out of it stronger".

Latvia was quiet for a second.

Of course she knew that Eunha was right, she loves her job and her co-workers. Her situation with Z shouldn't change anything.

"Fine Eunha, you're right".

Eunha smiled smugly, "of course I know I am".

A soft ping caught their attention. Eunha's eye widened before she jumped up and reached for her phone.

"I'll be right back" she yelled before running towards the lavatory.

Latvia shook her head, low key annoyed that her friend told her nothing about her boyfriend.