You're My Fucking Husband!

Start from the beginning

Jungkook was struck speechless. The only thing which made him stop functioning was the thought of Jimin dying. He can't bear that. He also caught the part where he is actually supposed to treat Jimin as a husband, as his equal.

“Promise...promise you'll come back” Jungkook took a deep breath and requested. He was really quite pitiful.

“I have no where else to go, you made sure of that” Jimin sliced through Jungkook's heart one last time before leaving and drove off in his yellow Ferrari, all alone.

_____________________________________

Jimin kept checking in his rearview mirror for minions following him, he found none. He was surprised that Jungkook didn't actually send anyone after him.

“Makes my job easier” he muttered and pulled over once he found a payphone. He parked and once again checked for anyone suspicious, Jungkook's men could obviously be following him by staying hidden from his view. By now Jimin was aware of the skills his men possessed. Once again he didn't find anyone suspicious, so he got down and walked in the payphone booth and pulled out the card and dialed the number after taking few deep breaths.

Despite his strong resolve earlier, right now he was shaking, he couldn't believe what he's doing right now. He was terrified, but he had to do this. He can't be weak hearted.

“Hello” the strangers familiar voice answered once he picked up on the second ring. Seemed like he was waiting for Jimin's call.

“Uh..is this the guy I met in the garden?” Jimin questioned and internally cursed at himself for not asking for his name last time. His card didn't have any name either, just numbers printed on a pristine white thick card.

“Yes it is me Jimin, have you to come to a decision?” He asked, sounding hopeful.

“Yes, can we meet up now?” Jimin asked and the man agreed.

“There's a café called Oasis on 58th street, I'll be there in 20 minutes. Also make sure no one follows you” he informed and Jimin reassured him that he's alone and it's safe to meet.

_____________________________________

At café Oasis:

Jimin sipped at his drink of pineapple juice and waited for the stranger to arrive. Said man walked in after ten minutes.

"Sorry I am late, we had an emergency” he apologized and bowed, Jimin too got up to greet him and reassured him that it's okay.

“I need to see your ID, I can't trust if you're really a cop or whatever it is you call yourself” Jimin asked, wanting to make sure he isn't a bad guy.

“Oh sure” the man pulled out his unique badge and handed it to Jimin. It read his identity as a detective of a special branch of criminal annihilation organization. Once Jimin thought it's authentic he nodded and returned it back.

“So Mr. Lee can you really put him behind bars? I mean what if he escapes? What will happen to me?” Jimin questioned. Although he wasn't concerned about himself, he was concerned for Taehyung's Iife. If Jungkook somehow escapes from prison he'll straight come for Taehyung's life, as a punishment for Jimin.

“You'll be safe, I'll provide you protection until his sentences are finalized. Also we need your explicit statements. We cannot prove his other crimes unless he admits to them, which we know he won't. Our only hope will be your statements which will finalize his sentences” he said and Jimin nodded.

It will be like Jimin himself is punishing Jungkook.

Somehow that felt sick. Jimin felt like he was committing a huge crime, going against Jungkook.

“Um how many years will Jungkook get imprisoned for?” Jimin asked as his mind flashed images of Jungkook locked up behind bars in a dusty creepy cell.

“Depending upon the amount of crimes it should be death sentence or a lifetime imprisonment” the man informed.

Jimin froze up hearing about the death sentence. He can't send Jungkook to his death. Even if Jungkook is evil and probably deserves to die, he can't bear the thought of him dying. That too because of him, because of his statements.

“No. I won't do it then. I'm sorry” Jimin said and started to leave but the detective stopped him.

“Are sure you can live with him Jimin? It's not a smart decision to live with a psychopath” the man questioned, obviously stepping on Jimin's weak spot.

“Can you reduce his sentence? I don't want him to die” Jimin spoke in a small voice and the detective nodded understanding Jimin's situation.

“I can reduce it to maximum 15 or 20 years, not less” he said and Jimin still wanted it to be less but then remembered Jungkook has actually taken 5 lives, and that alone is his family. Only God knows how many more people he has killed.

“Alright, if you fail to reduce them in court I'll revoke the case” Jimin said, making it clear that the man has to stay true to his words.

“You can trust me Jimin” the detective said and Jimin sighed and sat back down and then he gave his statements as the man wrote them down in a file.

They then planned a few more things.

______________________________________

Jimin returned home and studied every single persons expressions to make sure that none of them looked like they know about the betrayal he's done.

That night Jungkook returned home and even he looked clueless about Jimin's meeting with the detective.

Although Jungkook did question where Jimin had gone, Jimin simply pulled his bestfriend card. Which Jungkook bought and boiled internally because he thought Jimin has fallen for Taehyung.

What that idiot didn't knew was that Jimin actually loves him, but he's also about to send him to his misery.

______________________________________

AN:

Sorry it's short. This is all I could manage.

Y'all can yell at Jimin and the author here.

Thank you for reading ❤