Taehyung

Jiwon walks after the man carrying Y/N into the build. I look around at the hyungs and nod my head before going after them. A couple of Jiwon's men come to stop me, but Yoongi and Namjoon pull them aside leaving Jiwon's men and the rest of the hyungs and Jungkook to have to fend them off. I know they will be able to handle themselves. But, will I be able to get Y/N back?

I gulp as I pull open the door to see Jiwon turn a corner with Y/N I speed up to catch up with them, so I can still have a vision on where they are so I don't lose them. 

A hand taps my shoulder, before grabbing both of my arms and pulling them behind my body. I whip my head around to see another one of Jiwon's men holding me. There really is no point in struggling, so I just let him take me to where ever he is. Hopefully to the same place where Y/N so I can at least have an idea of where she is at.

The man continues to drag me through twists and turns in the building, before approaching an open room and throwing me to the ground. I sit upon my knees, kneeling before the man and he can do is smile and look down at me like he is enjoying the sight. I glance at him before scanning the rest of the room.

I spot two shadows across the way, one struggling on the ground and the other one standing above it. Jiwon and Y/N most likely.

"You" Jiwon commands, "Stand oppa up."

I cringe as her saying oppa fills the air. It's like her saying that word sends shivers running down my spine. But, whenever Y/N says it, nothing like that ever happens.

She leaves Y/N on the ground and walks over to me, circling me like I'm some sort of prey once she reaches me. I look at her the entire time and a smile grows on her face, "Why follow us oppa?"

There it is again the shiver down my spine... I take a second to collect myself before answering her. She most likely expects me to answer in the way she wants. So I might as well do that to make it like she has the upper hand.

"Oppa?" she asks running her hand along my jawline.

I shiver once more before going into character. I move my head more into her hand and to my surprise she's taken aback, "I followed you so I could get closer to you Jiwon."

I glance at Y/N out of the corner of my eyes and practically hear her groan from where I am. I suppress and laugh because she knows what I'm doing. Jiwon must've noticed and whips her neck around to look back at Y/N before turning back to me.

"What are you doing oppa?" she asks with a confused look on her face.

She takes a step back, "I'm starting to think you really only came for that pig back there. I think we should get rid of her."

Without thinking I let out a yell, "NO!"

"No?" Jiwon asks with an intrigued look on her face, "No what?"

"No, that I didn't come here for her. I swear I came here for you. I promise you Jiwon" I plead.

"Hmmm..." she softly says, "So, either way, we can get rid of her since you aren't here for her right?"

"No, we shouldn't get rid of her" I firmly state.

Jiwon's face contorts in confusion, "Why should we keep her? What use would she do for the both of us?"

"We should keep her around so she can watch whatever you do. You can make her jealous and let her feel how you felt" I say.

She stands there as if she is contemplating my offer to keep Y/N around. I glance over to her watching her eyes pleading for me to come help her already. Hopefully, my plan will go the way I want it to then we both can get out of here.

"You know oppa this is why you are my bias. You are so smart. We should actually do that now" she says with a smile. She glances over at her worker that dragged me over here and waves him away. He gives a slight bow to her before quickly leaving the room leaving Jiwon alone in the room with me and Y/N.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask

"Stand up oppa."

I stand up and she makes her way over to me running her hands slowly across my chest. Y/N lets out another groan and Jiwon smiles, "Enjoy the show."

She cups her hands around my face and leans in to kiss me. I take a deep breath and kiss her back. Y/N lets out another groan as I pull Jiwon against me. She runs her hands through my hair as I hold her back. I can't believe that I am doing this. The hyungs owe me big time. She brings her hands back on my chest and I grab both of them hoping I can pull this off.  Next, I grab her hands and pull them behind her making sure that she absolutely can't move.

"mhm?" she whispers, "Oppa what are you doing?"

"I'm trying something new? I like being dominant. I'm going to go find something" I say hoping she buys that answer.

I look around and see the rope on the ground. I pick it up and turn back toward her, "Don't move okay?"

She nods and I wrap the rope around her wrists making sure she can't move. I turn her around to face me again. She leans in to kiss me again I lean but at the last second I pull back, "I'm sorry Jiwon but that is all you are getting out of me."

I back away towards Y/N as Jiwon looks at me in confusion while looking at her hands tied up," Yah you played me!"

I shrug, "You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes."

I run over to Y/N and untie her and immediately pull her into my arms, I'm sorry you had to watch that."

She nods her head, "Yeah it was very cringy, but what matters is we are both okay."

"Here I'll make it up to you" I cup her face in my hands and kiss her. I feel her tense up before relaxing.

I pull back with a smile on her face, "Thanks for that."

"Anytime you need one I'm here" I grin.