Goodbye For Now

Chapter 7

"Wait Jin, where am I going to sleep?" I ask.

"Um, I can have one of the boys sleep out here and you can sleep on one of their beds" he shrugs.

"What? No, you guys can sleep on your own beds. I'll just stay out here on the couch for the night" I say.

"If you say so" he smiles as he walks away to put the medical equipment away.

By now all the boys have showered and are all doing their own thing in the dorm, while I result in doing nothing and staring at the ceiling as I lay down on the couch. My phone buzzes from a text message, I expect it to be Yeo Jin or F/N, but no, it's Taehyung.

Tae Tae ح˚௰˚づ

Tae Tae: How are you feeling?

Y/N: Good, I guess? Why are you messaging me when you can come out here and talk to me?

Tae Tae: I'm busy doing something right now. But, I will when I'm done :p

Y/N: Ah okay, I'll leave you too whatever you're doing then

I grab my earphones out of my purse I had with me and plug them into my phone. I scroll through my playlist and play the song Tomorrow, by BTS. Staring at the ceiling slowly dazing off to sleep.

naeireun oneulbodaneun mwonga dareeugil nan aewonhal ppunya

ni kkumeul ttaraga Like Breaker buseojindaedo Oh Better

ni kkumeul ttaraga Like Breaker mneojindaedo Oh dwiro daranajima Never

haega tteugi jeon sabyeogi gajang eoduunikka

meon hutnare neon jigeumui neol jeoldaero itji ma

jigeum nig eodi seo itdeun

jamsi swieoganeun geosil ppun

pogihaji ma

aljanha

neomu meoreojijin ma Tomorrow meoreojijin ma Tomorrow ~

~~Taehyung's POV~~

I walk back out into the living room to talk to Y/N because all the other hyungs are asleep. I sigh as I walk into the living room and see Y/N out cold with her earphones in. I wonder what she's listening too. Out of curiosity I carefully take the earphones out of her ears causing her to move. I freeze in place hoping that won't wake her up. After she stops moving I let out a sigh of relief that she didn't wake up.

I put the earphones into my ears and hear the song Tomorrow playing on repeat. I feel myself smile as I think about this song, and smile that she listens to this song. Out of more curiosity, I scroll through her playlist and see that most of the songs on there are songs that we have produced.

I place her phone in her purse and carry it over to the room that I share with Jimin and Hoseok hyung. I place her purse on the nightstand next to my bed and walk back out into the living room to get Y/N.

I carefully pick her up bridal style trying my best to watch out for her foot. I adjust her in my arms and I feel her snuggle up against my chest I feel a smile grow on my face as I watch her do so. Aish she's so adorable! I carefully walk into my room and lay her down on the bed. I pull the blanket over her and tuck her in. I grab Mr. Lion on the other side of her and take him with me into the living room, which is where I will be sleeping for the night.