Can't Get Enough of Them

Chapter 3

Its been a couple of days since we met Yeo Jin and we have already become the best of friends. I find it amazing how people can become best friends from relating to a boy band. We're all chilling at F/N's getting ready to watch BTS' comeback stage.

"I'm so ready!" F/N shouts.

I cover my ears as Yeo Jin does the same, "Jeez did you have to shout right in our ears" I complain as I rub my ears.

"Why? Is my voice too loud?" F/N shouts again, this time only in my ear.

I groan as I start to get a slight headache from all the noise, "I don't know, is your voice too loud?" I yell back.

"I don't know cause I can't hear you!" she shouts.

I sigh as I jump on her to get her to quiet down," Save the yelling for when we are watching their comeback and not now!" I say covering mouth before she can answer.

"Will you talk normally if I move my hand away?" I ask.

F/N nods her head and I move my hand away slowly. She sucks in a breath and does exactly what I thought she was going to do. Shout. Again.

"I LIED!" she shouts.

I groan as I slap her to try and get her to stop yelling and all I hear is Yeo Jin laughing the entire time.

"Is it always like this between both of you?" Yeo Jin giggles.

I put my hand over F/N's mouth before she can answer," For the most part ye-.. EWWWW!" I scream as I move my hand away from F/N's mouth.

"Did you just lick my hand?" I yell. F/N nods her head and flashes me and goofy grin. I attack her and try to wipe her saliva back on to her.

5 minutes later after F/N and I calmed down the 3 of us are sitting in front of F/N's TV waiting for BTS to come on and do their stage.

"Guys I can't wait any longer!" F/N groans as she's moving all over the place.

"When can you ever wait for anything?" I say under my breath.

"Heard that!" F/N says as she walks away into the kitchen. This girl, I swear I'm going to get her good one day.

"Do you guys want popcorn or something?" she asks while slamming one of the cabinet doors.

"Sure popcorn should be good" Yeo Jin replied.

A couple of minutes later F/N comes back with a big bowl of popcorn. She sets it down on the floor and the popcorn looks like it's ready to overflow and go over the sides of the bowl.

"Guys! It's starting!" Yeo Jin squeals.

Fall fall fall heuteojine

Fall fall fall tteoreojine

"Bangtan! Bangtan!" we all chant.

"My heart.. My heart is like ohmygod!" F/N yells at the screen.

We all laugh but our laughter fades when the boys start to dance. I swear I might have caught some flies in my mouth seeing how my jaw practically dropped to the floor during their wave dance.

"Okay now seriously my heart is likeohmygod" F/N gulps.

"No kidding" I reply in awe.

"This is amazing!" Yeo Jin screams," V oppa is dancing so well!"

"Jungkook is killing me guys. My heart can't handle this dancing right now!" I say clutching my chest.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim SeokJin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim TaeHyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!" we all chant during the boys dance break after the chorus.