A/N: FIRE!!!

They have finally comeback my fellow ARMY's!! On 1theK's Channel we are past one and a half million and on bighits we are going to be reaching a million and half! Guys lets get them first place again! They have worked so hard for this comeback and tell me not the beat to this song is pretty amazing. So I would highly advise that everyone reading this should go and rewatch the video as many times as possible to support the boys.

But, because I am putting the MV in here I'm going to put down some of my thoughts as well.

First off im so happy they are back (my wallet is crying), this MV honestly took me by surprise because it is totally different from Run and I need you. This MV practically through all of the theories out the window for me. Like now Im more lost then ever just trying to connect everything. Or maybe the Fire MV is just something totally different, who knows at this point.

The dance looks amazing as well, while I was watching I told myself I should try and learn it then Jimin did the leg dance and I just gave up lol. But over all this MV is just amazing and I can't wait to see what Bighit and BTS will bring to us ARMY's in the future.

If you want to talk about the MV down below please do, I want to communicate with you guys! And because Im talking abut communication if you guys play Town of Salem feel free to add me. My username is Kaibae14. I would be glad to add you guys and play with you guys as well.

Updates should hopefully be coming sometime this week if not then Im sorry guys... I will try and get something up, but most of my week is super busy this week. Anyway keep calm and love BTS!

Love you guys!

~Kailexx