Coping

Chapter 12

It has been a couple of days since Jiwon confronted me about BTS, and things have not been getting better. I thought that I was already an outcast in this school, but all of Jiwon's uploads and comments about me make it worse. I can't even walk down the school hallways without being looked at funny. Either people look at me with a judging look or face that shows that they feel sorry for me. I've learned to keep my head down at all times now to try to avoid attracting attention to myself. Luckily for me, it is almost the end of the school day then it is the weekend.

I quickly make my way back to my class before the bell rings so I can avoid the crowds of people looking at me. I make it to my classroom with only getting looks from a couple of people. I silently walk to my desk which is in the back of the classroom. I sit down in my seat and let out a soft sigh. I put my earphones in my ears and play I Need U. I would go talk to F/N and Yeojin, but I would rather save them from getting the looks from others. If they were seen talking to me who knows what Jiwon might do to them. I don't want to drag them into the mess I got myself in.

I have tried avoiding them, which worked for one day, then they started to text me instead of trying to talk to me in person. Texting is the only way to talk to both of them in school or practically anywhere in public. So, instead of just sitting in class by myself doing nothing, for the time being, I decide to group message F/N and Yeojin.

>> Group Message <<

Y/N: How are you guys doing?

F/N: Good, but how long do we have to do this?

Y/N: Do what?

Yeojin: Text each other instead of actually talking

Y/N: Idk, until this all blows over?

Yeojin: And when will that be?

F/N: Yeah, because I kind of miss my friend named Y/N

Y/N: Look I'm doing this so the both of you won't end up in my situation

F/N: Idc I just want to be able to talk to you in person

Y/N: Trust me I do too. Just please let this blow over first

Yeojin: Fine but you owe us big time

Y/N: Fine I'll figure something out by then

Yeojin: Good

I take out my earphones as I hear the bell ring signaling that break is over and that classes will start soon. I put my phone away in my bag as students start to file into class.

I see Jiwon walk in and she starts to snicker as she lays her eyes on me. Then she turns around to someone behind her and whispers something to them and then they all break out in fits of laughter as they look at me. I let out a sigh and rest my head on my hand as I watch them take their seats while continuing to laugh at me. At this point, I can't wait till this day is over so I can go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell rings signaling that all classes are done for the day and that I can finally leave this place. I quickly put my bag over my shoulder and try to walk out of the classroom before getting tripped and falling on my face.

I groan as I push myself off of the ground and hold my knee. I touch it and I wince in pain, it will probably bruise over by tomorrow. And like always I hear laughter from behind me. "Aigoo, she can't even pay attention to where she is walking" I hear Jiwon laugh.