Where is she?

~ Hoseok's POV ~

"What do you mean she got kidnapped?" Namjoon hyung exclaims.

I fall back into a chair and look at the chaos taking place in the room, everyone looking agitated and worried all at the same time.

The girls both nod their heads, "Some dude just up and took her at school. We tried to follow but couldn't."

"Did you guys do anything else yet besides coming here?" Yoongi asks.

They shake their heads," We hoped that you guys would know what to do, cause we think this has Jiwon all over it."

Jungkook raises his head from his hands," Jiwon? Why her? What would she want with Y/N?"

"Who the hell knows, but that's the best lead we have at the moment" Jin hyung states.

"I'm going to try and call her phone just to make sure" I gulp.

"You don't believe us?" Yeojin questions.

I nod my head," I do, it's just that I want to make sure."

"That's a good idea, we should at least check" Jimin agrees.

"We tried that already, but if you guys want to go for it go ahead" Yeojin sighs.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and press her number on my phone and lay it down on the table for all of us to hear. I loud ringing sound fills the room as we either wait for an answer or for it go to voicemail. All of a sudden there is a click then a faint voice," Hello?"

"Y/N ah is that you?" Taehyung yells.

"Y/N?" The voice laughs," Y/N isn't here at the moment."

"Who are you and what have you done with her?" Jungkook yells while slamming his fists on the table causing the two girls to jump.

"Awe that's no way to treat me you know, seeing how I'm the only one who knows where she is" the voice laughs.

"I know that voice from anywhere, it's Jiwon for sure" F/N states.

"Jiwon what do you want?" Jin hyung asks.

"Wow you guys finally put the pieces together, congratulations oppas" she giggles.

Hearing her giggle sends a shiver down my spine," Look, we are not here to play games, where is Y/N?"

Jiwon let's out another laugh," Don't worry about her, she's safe with me.... for now."

"For now?" What does that mean hyung?" Taehyung asks Yoongi hyung.

He shrugs his shoulders," I don't know but I don't like the sound of that."

"Is there any way you can let her go?" I ask.

"Maybe, but it might involve something from all of you" she states.

"And what is that?" Namjoon hyung asks.

"You will learn that in time dear oppas, for now, let's just have a nice conversation not involving that wretched girl."

"How dare you talk about Y/N that way! I swear when I get my hands on you" Yoongi yells.

Jiwon let's out a wicked laugh," that must be Yoongi oppa. Ah, what a temper you have on you, just like when you jumped in to save your darling Y/N from everyone in the courtyard. How brave, but extremely stupid at the same time. I guess you don't want me to let her go at all then, with that kind of attitude. I can't stand to see what she has done to you all. Fix it or else."

Yoongi hung opens his mouth just to close it and walk out of the room slamming the door behind him. We all look at each other in astonishment and Yeojin volunteers to go after him, leaving the room quietly after him.

"Fine, we will do what we have too. How is this going to happen?" Jimin asks.

"You will listen to what I have to say and maybe just maybe I will give a location. But, if that's the case. No police. If there's police we'll you don't want to know what I'll do" Jiwon threatens.

"You have our word no police, can we get something to know that she's okay or a location?" Jimin asks with a worried expression.

"Hmm maybe"

On the other end of the line sounds of movement are being heard. Shuffling, loud noises before all you can hear is breathing," Here is your confirmation. Speak"

A cough is heard before a small voice comes on," Hello?"

It's like all the air got sucked out of the room as everyone takes a sharp inhale before all yelling at once," Y/N!"

Y/N let's out a noise that sounds like both a sob and a gasp," Oppa?-"

"Okay that's enough" Jiwon states filling her voice into the call," There's your proof now wait."

She ends the call leaving all of us sitting the room silently, all glancing back at one another of what to do. I can only feel a slight pain in my chest knowing that Y/N is stuck with that wicked girl. We will come for you soon... I promise.

~ Y/N's POV ~

"Yah what was that for let me talk to them!" I scream struggling against my restraints I was put in.

She puts my phone back in her pocket while shaking her head back and forth making a tsk sound, "No Y/N is that how you treat someone?"

I let out a scoff," It's how I'm going to treat you! You have my tied up against a pillar! What did I ever do to you?"

She approaches me then quickly strikes me across my face leaving a stinging sensation. I let out a groan trying to think of a way to ease the pain in my condition, "Oh you silly girl, you will never know. Now learn your lesson."

"You're such a coward!" I yell.

"Me? Why would I be that? I think I'm doing everything I should be, meanwhile you are looking pretty defeated there. Do you think your precious oppas are coming for you?" She retorts

"I-I don't know, but let me go and we can see who is the coward here" I say trying to reason with her.

She walks up to me and roughly grabs me by my face whipping my head around, before stopping and forcing me to look into her eyes," I'll let you go when you are dead."

She throws my head back letting go of my face causing my head to hit the wall behind me. I hold back the tears as I watch her spin around on her heels and walk away. If it's the last thing I do, I will try everything in my power to get myself out of here.

A/N: Sorry for putting this up a little late, I've been trying to focus on school this past couple of weeks. And based off of what I got off of the last update, it is looking like the next story I will be writing is a Yoongi one. (: