Time with Joonie

~ Y/N's POV ~

I walk into the boys' dorm and are greeted with half-awake boys with messy hair and dressed in pajamas. "Good morning oppas" I announce.

I unison they all respond back," Morning Y/N"

"Jeez, you guys look like you guys went through hell or something. Like you guys aren't even ready" I laugh.

"Hey, when you live as an idol you come to cherish the times where you can do nothing and be sluggish. Even though I like getting all ready for the ARMY" Hoseok states.

"Well, I wouldn't know the feeling so I guess it's okay if you guys aren't ready yet and want to just hang around in your pajamas," I say.

They all nod in agreement," Feels good just to lounge around sometimes" Yoongi yawns.

"Yah what are you talking about you lounge around a lot!" Jin exclaims.

"True, but I also get a lot of work done. So it evens out" he laughs.

I look around the room and realize that someone is missing from the room," Hey guys where is Namjoon oppa?"

"We left him sleeping since today is his birthday and all" Jungkook says.

"You can go wake him up if you want. We kind of need him up to start our day for him" Jin states.

I nod my head and walk over to the room that Namjoon and Jungkook share together. I quietly open the door and the room is still dark from the blackout curtains hung by the window. I jump at the sound of his snore and let out a soft laugh seeing how deep in sleep he is. I turn on the light to the room and he shifts in his bed so that his head is face down in his pillow now.

I slowly walk over to his bed trying to avoid all the clothes that are on the floor, surprisingly enough it's just on Namjoon oppas side of the room. I look over at Jungkook oppas side and the floor is spotless, his bed is made, and everything looks like they belong where they are. Meanwhile, Namjoon oppa side looks like a tornado went through it.

I approach his bed and lightly tap him on his shoulder," Oppa wake up, it's your birthday!" I say.

He lets out a groan and rolls over to face the wall," Oppa don't make me jump on you to wake you up" I warn.

He stays silent and doesn't say anything. I let out a huff and get on his bed and sit right beside his back. I start to jump on his bed causing him to roll over and accidentally hit me causing me to lose my balance and land on the floor with a thud.

"If that was on purpose you are so not getting your present" I state.

I stand back up and go to my last resort of shaking him awake. After a good couple of minutes, he finally wakes up.

"Jeez you sure are persistent Y/N, the boys would have just given up by now" he laughs.

"Well I'm known to be stubborn and very persistent" I say flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Wow adding sass too, what did I do to deserve these kinds of actions?" He asks.

"Nothing it's just your birthday!" I say out loud," Now hurry and get ready so we can start our day."

I quickly turn away from him and walk out of the room so he can get ready. I walk back out to the living room and see that everyone has gotten ready besides Jungkook seeing how I was in his room. Not even before reaching the kitchen and can smell something being made. "Aigoo something smells delicious!" Jimin yells.

I reach the kitchen and Jin is in there with Hoseok making breakfast for everyone," It's almost ready, just give it a couple more minutes."

"What are you making?" I ask.