Old Friends

~ Y/N's POV ~

"So how has everything been lately, I felt like we haven't talked in a while" F/N asks.

I shrug my shoulders," Nothing much really. I've just been trying to live life like everyone else."

"Yeah obviously, but it would be nice to know how you are sometimes" Yeojin sighs.

I raise my hands defensively," I know, I know. I left you guys in the dark for a while and I'm sorry. Things just got difficult and a little all over the place."

Yeojin nudges my shoulder, "It's totally fine unless you do it again."

"We care you know, plus we miss hanging out with you and the occasional oppa if one of them is there" F/N winks.

I roll my eyes," you guys are just using me to get to them huh" I jokingly say.

F/N pushes Yeojin, "We've been found out what do we do now?"

"Nothing cause we were friends before them, heck we even met because of them" she laughs.

We all fall into a group hug before the bell rings telling us to go back to class," well this was nice. We need more of these"

"Totally, but I heard there is a school evacuation drill. Meet up with each other then?" F/N asks.

"Sure thing, we can meet up in the hallway" I states. We all agree on that before walking our separate ways to our classes.

I let out a sigh as I walk back into my classroom after a break, as much as I didn't want to come to school today, the boys said I should go because that is my duty as a student. I tried everything to protest from begging to locking myself in a room forcing them to figure out a way to come and get me out. In the end, Jimin had to pick the lock on the door before having Jungkook carry me out of the room.

I sit down in my seat and look around the room at my fellow classmates filling up the room to attend class. I rest my head in my hands, for once I actually have been left alone today. No Jiwon or mobs of people, it's nice not to be bothered every once in a while. Very stress relieving if you ask me.

The rest of my classmates fill their seats and the teacher walks into the room and stands behind his desk. As usual, we rise and bow to him before starting class, "Today will be different than usual class. We will be having an evacuation drill shortly, so for now, please wait patiently until that happens."

I jump in my seat as the siren blared throughout the entire school building," Okay children follow the procedures, make sure you have some sort of identification on you!"

As usual, we all stand up to leave and enter the hallway full of other students trying to walk out into the field. I continue to walk down the hallway until seeing F/N and Yeojin waving at me. I make my way through the crowd and end up by their side," Nice we are all together."

"Okay spill what you have because we have more time to talk. How is everything with Jiwon and are the boys still picking you up after school?" Yeojin questions.

"Well Jiwon is still being Jiwon and nothing is new there, speaking of the devil I have not seen her at all today" I state," and the boys still come to pick me up, even though I think I'm fine."

"How lucky it must be for you too have seven wonderful, good looking bodyguards" F/N sighs.

I let out a laugh," They are not bodyguards even though that's what the consider themselves to be."

"Well after seeing the stunt that Yoongi pulled while picking you up at school a while ago I wouldn't be surprised" Yeojin laughs.

I recall the memory of when he jumped in and saved me from the mob of girls out in the front of the school. It was pretty scary and I don't mean being corned by a group of people, I mean seeing Yoongi that angry, it's the first time I've seen him like that. And what makes it even more interesting was that he got angry to protect me.

"As bad as it sounds how about we take you away from your bodyguards just for the day?" F/N asks.

I scratch the back of my head, "Uhh I'm not too sure about that?"

"Why?" Yeojin whines.

"It's not me, it's them. You have to get through them first if you want me" I confess.

"Since when did they control your every move?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders," I honestly have no idea."

"What do we need to do, do get them to let you come with us?" F/N asks.

"Call them"

"Call them? With what?" She asks.

I pull out my phone and hand them my phone," Fine hobi's number, he's the one who is supposed to pick me up today."

"Omo I'm calling him!" F/N shrieks as she grabs my phone.

She dials his number while bouncing up and down as we continue to walk out to the field.

"Omo he actually answered!" she shrieks before pulling the phone back up to her ear to have a conversation.

She hands my phone back over to me with a smile," We are free for the afternoon, but he is still gonna take you home."

We all high five each other," Nice!"

I slip my phone back in my pocket to realize that my ID card is missing. I stop on the side of the flow of ongoing students and pat everything that has pockets.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Yeojin asks.

I shake my head," I don't know where my ID card is."

"Don't they accept students anyway if they don't have it?" Yeojin asks.

"I have no idea? I think it might have fallen out of pocket when I took out my phone" I state.

"So what are you going to do?" F/N asks.

"I'm going to back and look for it" I state turning around to head back toward the school.

"Do you want us to go with you?" they ask.

"No, no. no it's fine. I'll meet you guys later. Go on without me for now" I say.

"Alright see you later" they both say.

I head back to the area where I pulled my phone out of my pocket and search the area for my Id card," Come on it has to be here."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the small plastic card against a bush," Nice."

I walk over to it and grab my ID card, I can get back to my class and the girls now. I slip it back into my pocket and turn around to leave as I walk into a body," Oh I'm so sorry."

"I am too?" the person says.

"Sorry for what? I wasn't looking where I was going, but I should really get going now" I argue.

"It's not that, that I'm sorry about"

"Then what are you sorry about?" I ask slowly starting to back away from the person.

"This-"

A/N: Well the ending maybe coming faster than I thought. Beside all the boys ending I would like to say there is probably only a couple more parts left. Stay tuned guys (: