Foreshadowing

"Jahseh!"

Jungkook's voice called out, but the boy was way too far to hear. Jungkook always called out for Jahseh if he was gone for too long. This time was different though, Jungkook was tired and desperate for Jahseh. The boy didn't understand how scared Jungkook felt with him out of sight. Jungkook got up and sprinted, not caring that people were going to recognize him. Not caring that he was risking his life too. Jahseh was his life. He'd do anything to save him.

When he spotted him, Jungkook grabbed his arm and hugged him tight. He felt Jahseh hug him back, but Jahseh seemed confused. What made Jungkook so paranoid? What was wrong with him? Jahseh hugged him tighter, not knowing what caused this paranoia in his boyfriend.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungkook, instead of answering, just hugged him tighter, hiding his face in his boyfriend's shoulder. This was usual for Jungkook. Jahseh sometimes woke up to Jungkook sweating and whimpering like he was trapped in a nightmare. When he woke up from them, he would frantically search for Jahseh and kiss him so tenderly, Jahseh didn't want to know what his nightmare was about.

Jungkook's nightmares made him feel like his time with Jahseh was limited. It inevitably was, but the nightmares amplified that. They made Jungkook appreciate his time with Jahseh so much more. Jungkook truly loved the honey glazed boy and the thought of anything harming made him feel empty. Without Jahseh he was empty. Just another vessel that needed to be filled by love. A love only Jahseh could provide.

"I'm here," Jahseh kissed Jungkook's hair, "I'm not leaving," Jungkook felt the tears well up again, "you can't believe everything your brain is feeding you." He felt the boy weakly nod. He pulled his face up to his and made Jungkook look into his auburn eyes. He searched Jungkook's eyes for something and Jungkook tried to give him that something.

"I love you, okay?" Jungkook giggled, Jahseh's words never failing to melt every nerve in his body.

"I love you more, okay?" Jahseh just chuckled, glad that Jungkook seemed to have calmed down.

The thing was, Jungkook's dreams were just foreshadowing the future of how he would lose Jahseh, the love of his life, his soulmate, the one he lived for.

-

Jahseh's existence impacted all of us and shattered so many heart when he was ruthlessly taken away from us.

I wondered how his lover felt and that's where this one shot was born.

I truly miss writing this story

14.06.19