trente-et-un

author's POV

Today was the day.

Jahseh was nervously nibbling at his lip as the driver drove him and Ski to the airport. The two haven't heard from Jimin or Jungkook since Tuesday and it was currently Thursday. Ski trusted Jimin and let himself be surprised by whatever he had in mind.

Jahseh, on the other hand, was spamming Jungkook with messages.

After they arrived, Jahseh turned his phone off and headed into the airport with Ski. Jahseh was looking around to see if Jungkook was anywhere to be seen but he wasn't. They checked their luggage in and stood in the ridiculously long line to board the plane heading to LA.

Jimin and Jungkook were in the airport but they wore mask and glasses and hats to not be noticed. When Jimin spotted Jahseh and Ski, he vicously shook Jungkook awake, who was sleeping since they just had practice. Jungkook suggested they'd slowly approach the line.

Jungkook had told Jimin about Jahseh wanting to come out and Jimin liked that idea. They were going to come out at an airport. They took off all of their accesorries, including glasses and masks before heading towards Jahseh and Ski.

"Ski, I miss him." Jahseh said for the fifteenth time as they took baby steps towards the security check in. Ski groaned and replied,

"I miss Jimin too but could you like for once just shut it?"

Jahseh smiled and nodded, realising how annoying he must be. He wished he gave Jungkook a proper goodbye kiss or even hug. Anything would have satisfied him and his ungrateful heart.

The airport wasn't crowded and held an atmosphere of excitement as little toddlers were being dragged by their mothers and businessmen frantically talked on their phones. Jungkook enjoyed not recieving any attention just as much as Jimin did in that moment.

For a split second, they felt like normal humans but Jungkook had to ruin that.

"Jahseh!"

A quick turn to the right and there Jungkook stood, his arms wide open to recieve a big hug from him.

Jahseh's heart stopped when he saw Jungkook.

His soft brown hair covered his eyes, a loose white shirt slightly outlined his abs and a dazzling smile was plastered on his face. He ran into Jungkook's arms, hiding his flushed face.

Confused Ski turned around to see Jimin sheepishly standing a few meters away from him smiling. He walked up to Jimin, tucked him in and gave him a sweet kiss, a smile breaking out on Jimin's face.

"You're leaving today aren't you?" Jungkook asked as he cupped Jahseh's face. Fans started to gather around the pair as they talked. Ski and Jimin watched from the circle, holding one another.

The simple gesture, caught Jahseh's attention immediately as he got lost in his doe eyes and he nodded. Noticing, Jungkook smiled.

"Remember how you wanted to come out?" Jungkook whispered to Jahseh.

Gulping, Jahseh nodded not quite sure why Jungkook was mentioning this. Jahseh slowly removed Jungkook's hands from his face and laced them with his.

"Yes. Why are you asking?" Jahseh grew even more nervous as a mischievous smile grew on Jungkook's face. He scanned the area, seeing all the fans and he knew his plan would work.

"You love me right?"

"Yes, I do."

Jungkook leaned in and captured Jahseh lips, his grip on their hands tightening. Completely melting, Jahseh kissed back and cheers, cries and chants erupted from the circle. Some fans mouths hung low as the couple was openly kissing in public.