vingt-six

author POV

"How come there's more fanpages based on you and that american boy than us?" Lisa asked Jungkook as she pouted to look cute. It definitely wasn't cute, at least not to Jungkook.

"Maybe because we were together?"

Ouch, that hurt. Jungkook never properly took in account that Jahseh and him weren't a thing anymore. He missed the shorter.

"Jungkook? Hello?" Lisa waved her hand infront of the daydreaming Jungkook to snap him out of his trance.

"Huh? What were you saying?"

"Are you ever going to forget about him?" Lisa hoped for him to say no but she already knew the answer.

"Never." Jungkook breathed out.

He needed to do something about Jahseh. He couldn't live with his heart broken. Every piece of his heart wanted Jahseh and he hoped he knew that. The cafe they were in was swarmed with fans.

Lisa left to go to the bathroom and fans began to slowly approach Jungkook. The Fans made a line infront of the chair that was opposite of Jungkook's chair.

"Want to ask questions?"

They all nodded and he sighed gesturing the first girl to sit. She had a notepad and pen in hand and she was ready.

"Who tops?"

Jungkook choked on his drink and coughed before looking at the girl.

"With Jahseh and I?"

She gave him the duh look and he cleared his throat.

"I don't know, he's quite submissive at times."

The fans in the line and the girl infront of him squealed and she quickly wrote these things down. The next few fans asked simple questions and Jungkook gladly answered.

"What is your favourite thing about him?"

Jungkook sat back and flipped his hair, thinking.

"His eyes and the way they sparkled whenever we'd lock eyes." The fan awed and the next fan, who was a boy, came sliding in.

"How is it like being with a guy?"

Jungkook never really thought about that. He just fell for Jahseh without all that. He leaned into the boy and saw the anticipation sparkling in his eyes.

"It's magical, you should try it."

The rest of the questions were simple and as Jungkook was signing the last fans book, Lisa came back. All the fans quickly scattered around the cafe like lost toddlers and Lisa plopped in the seat opposite Jungkook.

"Jungkook, why him and not me?"

"Because."

"That's no reaso-"

"Bye Lisa!"

Jungkook quickly stood up and sprinted home. He was tired of Lisa and her questions. She was nearly as bad as Yoongi who wouldn't stop teasing him about his kiss with Jimin.

Once he got home, another problem was already awaiting him

"That american boy of yours is causing trouble again."

-

ah how i hate jin

not irl of course

6lack has some bops

like prblms is my ish

anyways,

who else loves when Jungkook talks about Jahseh?

just me again?

okay

lovvveee youuuu

byeee