vingt-deux

Author's Pov

"You're so messy."

Jungkook and Jahseh were at an ice cream parlor and Jahseh decided to get three scoops. Jungkook would have stopped him but he couldn't. You couldn't say no to someone who was repeatedly kissing you to block you from answering, could you?

"At least, I'm not spilling everything onto the ground like you!" Jahseh retorted.

The two walked by a river, snacks in Jahseh's bag and drinks in Jungkook's. They were planning on star gazing together. Jungkook always wanted to do that with someone special and he guessed Jahseh was the one to do it with.

"I, unlike you, am nearly done so you focus on eating that pile of ice cream."

Jahseh just cursed under his breath and continued to lick away.

The nature that surrounded them was quite beautiful. The trees whispered around them and the river rushled as they neared their destination.

Jahseh surprisingly finished his ice cream without it going on his hand unlike Jungkook. Jungkook kneeled down next to the river and washed his hands, the refreshing feeling of cool water rushing past his hands making him sigh contently.

"Hey Jah?"

"Mmh Kook?"

Jungkook stood up and wiped his hand on his jeans before cupping Jahseh face. He repeatedly kissed him eight times for pay back for what he did in the shop. He felt Jahseh smile on his and mirrored it, their stomachs erupting in butterflies because of one another.

"And eight." He slowly pulled away seeing Jahseh's red cheeks and swollen lips.

"You know it's not pay back if I like it?"

"Whatever, come on we have to go." Jungkook intertwind their hands and they silently continued to walk towards the large grass field. Jahseh's heart was beating too quickly because of Jungkook but he just smiled.

Once they got there, the sun was beginning to set, creating a mush of warm colours, naturally causing the world to smile and feel at ease.

Jungkook set up the blanket and Jahseh evenly spread the food in the middle of the blanket, sneakly eating some. The two laid down and listened to each other breathing and the birds flying to their hide outs as the sun sunk behind the buildings.

"You know,"

Jahseh glanced at Jungkook who seemed fixated on the sky. He never realised that Jungkook had a scar on his right cheek and immediately thought about the heart under his eye.

"When I first looked into your soft brown eyes, I felt something I've never felt before." Jahseh awed aloud, finding Jungkook's hand and locking them with his.

"Love at first sight?" Jahseh asked jokingly, wanting Jungkook to answer back in a playful manner.

"Love at first sight." Jungkook serious stated.

And the whole night, the two spent staring at the beautiful star covered night sky, eating away at their packed food and exchanging some kisses here and there.

Did Jahseh forget this happened when he didn't want to kiss Jungkook?

Did Jungkook forget this when he kissed Jimin?

What happened to the boys that were helplessly in love and free at heart? Was it all fake? Was Jungkook possibly seeing someone else who changed his mind.

Why did Jahseh believe the internet so easily?

Oh how silly these two young boys were.

Have they forgot the root of their love?

The thing that made their hearts bloom?

It seemed like they did

-

i was gone for so looooonggg

im sorry

forgive me people who still stick around and read this stupid book

honestly i hate jungkook and jahseh really much rn

loveee you guys

who tops again i totally forgot (sarcams)

byeeeeee