sept

This chapter may or may not determine whether you will like this story

Opaline- someone whose personality has various colors.

-

Author's POV

Jahseh gave all of his bags to Ski and said that he should go to the hotel and he would come after the hospital visit. This friend of him really was important to him.

Jahseh and Justin go way back to Elementary school. Jahseh would always protect Justin from bullies and without realising Justin slowly grew a crush on Jahseh. This crush went until they graduated and Jahseh being oblivous to it all didn't and probably will never know.

The thing was, that they were sort of friends with benefits in a platonic way. Jahseh actually never found liking boys weird he just kept that image up so that nobody would supsect anything. For him, he seemed like the last person to enjoy morning cuddles and good night kisses.

Justin was the only one who knew and when he heard Justin had less than a few days till his death, he had to come and see him. It had probably been two years since Justin moved and first kissed Jahseh.

(Flashback)

"Opaline, I have to go!" Justin screamed as he stood in the doorframe of Jahseh's house. He spent his last night in Florida with Jahseh and they made many songs together about whatever they felt like singing about. Running and tripping over his own feet, Jahseh ran into Justin's arms.

Justin hugged him tightly, tears slowly starting to well up in his eyes. "I don't want you to go." Jahseh said heartbroken. Justin knew everything about him and he had loved him for that. He still didn't know that Justin had fallen in love with him. For him it was all just 'cuddling, kissing and comforting' one another.

Justin pulled away from the hug and grabbed Jahseh's chin, tilting it upwards. He connected their lips and leaned in even more, kissing him as if there was no tomorrow. Slowly Jahseh forgot about his sorrow and melted but when Justin pulled away again with a sad smile and began to slowly walk away, he lost it all.

Jahseh hadn't realised it but he was crying. He stood there in his own doorframe, crying like a baby as he watched his best friend leave. "Justin don't leave me." He whispered, his heart aching. His breaths were slow as Justin mouthed his last words before being driven away.

"I love you?" Jahseh said puzzled.

Too young, too dumb to realise

(End of flashback)

All the memories flashed through Jahseh's mind causing excitement to run through his veins. He couldn't wait to see Justin. He still didn't know that Justin loved him, but I'm sure he'll never find that out.

He got to the reception of the hospital rather quickly, panting like a dog. The lady with slick black hair, light brown eyes and black frammed glasses raised an eyebrow at Jahseh and impatiently waggled her pen. "Um could I see Justin Kim?" She nodded and gave him a key and pointed towards a long hallway.

Jahseh thanked her and rushed to his room. Once he got there, before stepping in he took a deep breath to calm his nerves. Jahseh slowly opened the door and looked at the bed, his eyes softening.

Justin was sitting upright, reading a book. His brown locks were a complete mess, he looked rather skinny and his skin was sickly pale. He looked up as he heard the door open and locked eyes with Jahseh, his book falling into his lap.

He blinked multiple times, his mouth haning low. "O-Opaline?" He called surprised. Jahseh ran up to him and cupped his face, smiling. "My dear." Justin smiled holding Jahseh's hands that were cupping his face. "What brought you here?" He asked, whispering.

Jahseh shushed him by connecting their lips. His almost instantly melted as all of his memories came back in a wave. Justin tried his to kiss back and he felt his heart flutter as Jahseh pecked his nose.

"You brougt me here. I missed you." Jahseh sat on his bed and took both of his freezing hands in his. He honestly felt so content just seeing Justin breath.  Justin's expression softened and he lightly scoffed.

"It took my near death experience for you to come and see me?" Jahseh's smile dropped and he let go of Justin's hands. He was right, but Jahseh had other things in his life that he had to deal with.

"You're right. I should have visited but you just left to Korea without actually telling me why so when I heard you nearly died, my heart stopped." Justin wanted to be mad but he couldn't. He loved Jahseh a little too much for that.

"Aw, I'm sorry that they scared you like that." Justin called kissing his cheek. Everything about this situation felt right to the two. They were reunited and nothing could stop them.

Jahseh's phone rang in his poked and he checked it. He received a message from Jungkook. Subconciously a small grin formed on his face as he reply.

"Who are you texting?" Justin asked. He knew Jahseh very well so lying wasn't an option for him. "I met this idol, Jungkook, he was really interested in my music so we exchanged numbers." Justin nodded, knowing that he was speaking the truth.

"You looked a lot different than I remember." Jahseh smiled ruffling his hair. "Yeah I know I got a lot of face tattoos and I died my hair blonde and black" Justin traced the heart and smiled. "You still look good so." Justin mumbled.

"I'm honestly so happy." Jahseh said staring at Justin, whot tilted his head in confusion.

"Why?"

"Because I get to be here with you right now."