vingt-quatre

Author's POV

Jungkook was still madly inlove.

So very that when he saw Jahseh at the groccery store this morning, he nearly screamed.

There he stood, his hair parted in that cute manner where his forehead was exposed, he was still short and looked just as perfect as Jungkook remembered.

Jahseh was trying to distract himself from Jungkook by preparing a meal for Ski and Jimin since they wanted a date. How Jahseh wished he could do something like that.

Jungkook made sure Jahseh couldn't see him as he stalked the shorter around the store. As they walked around, Jungkook's heart pounding against his ribcage and his stomach did about a hundred flips.

Jungkook didn't pay attention as Jahseh stopped walking and bumped into him. Jahseh dropped the item he had in his hands and both him and Jungkook reached for it at the same time.

The two looked up at the same time and Jahseh wanted to disappear. How he wished the floor could just swallow him up. Jungkook's eyes were still as doe as he remembered.

Jahseh felt his heartbeat increase and his palm began to sweat as he examined Jungkook. He was right infront of him, he wanted to say so much yet he knew it meant so little to the taller.

"Uh hi." Jungkook said.

He stood up and so did Jahseh and the two just avoided one another's eyes. Their hearts were pounding so harshly they were afraid the other could hear it.

"Sorry about Lisa."

"No problem, she's a little lunatic."

"Yes, I know." Jungkook awkwardly rubbed the nape of his neck. Jahseh wanted to gush over the taller's biceps but refrained himself from. There was something the two wanted to do yet they knew they couldn't.

"Well, I have to get going. It was nice seeing you?" Jahseh said, confused.

It was more than nice seeing him.

"Jahseh wait." He immediately stopped and turned back to Jungkook. Why must he be so handsome? Jungkook took Jahseh's hand and kissed it staring right at him.

"I'll be waiting." He softly whispered.

He dropped Jahseh's hand and left the store. How he wished he could swoop the other up and run away with him to their dreamland.

Jahseh's mind was processing a million things at once confused to the max. He'll be waiting for what? For His love? For him to return? Jahseh just continued his shopping, really mad and happy at Jungkook.

"And I'll be moving on."

-

short

well they just encounter one another

for like the first time in awhile

what do think Jungkook and Jahseh meant with what they said?

loveeee youuuu

byeeee