huit

Author's POV

"Okay, we can go now! I got everything we need." Jungkook said as he exited the little convienent store with a small plastic bag filled with sweets. Jahseh was startled by his presence, too deep in his own thoughts to be aware of his surroundings.

"Oh okay." He mumbled his voice cracking.

Jahseh ended up crying in the hospital bathroom because he was so upset that Justin was accepting his death. Jahseh and him had a small dispute and he left feeling bitter and sad.

Like on cue, Jungkook called and asked if they could meet up.

Jungkook immediately noticed how broken the boy's voice sounded and glanced over at him.

"You okay? Your voice sounds really hoarse." Jahseh was trying his best to avoid his eyes, knowing he'd immediately break down. They walked down the deserted streets of Seoul, the wind carrying them and loads of leaves along as they walked.

"I'm fi-" his breath trembled. He slowly felt his being shake, he was going to break down

"Jungkook why?"

They stopped walking in the middle of the sidewalk. Jahseh finally looked up and locked eyes with Jungkook. Tears started to rapidly fall from his eyes and Jungkook began to panic. He remembered how Jahseh always was like he was paralyzed when he would look into his eyes.

He cupped Jahseh's face and made sure he was staring into his eyes. Jahseh's breath hitched as his heart slowly began to thump. Jahseh's soft brown eyes resting on Jungkook's.

Jungkook watched as a few more tears slowly rolled down Jahseh's cheek and his breathing became shallow. The breeze ruffled their hair and tickled their scalps as they stared at one another.

Jahseh's skin looked like caramel and the crystal tears that contrasted against his skin, made him look like a lifeless doll.

Jahseh scanned Jungkook's features and shut his eyes. Jahseh took a deep breath in and opened his eyes again. Jungkook noticed the sparkle in his eyes as a soft smile washed over his face. Jungkook returned the friendly gesture and let go of his face, beginning to walk again.

Jahseh was starstruck and his heart was pounding against his chest.

What was wrong with him?

Why did he let himself break down?

He only really had that feeling of being completely paralyzed by someone's eyes with Justin. He was more than grateful that Jungkook tried his best to calm him down. He watched as Jungkook walked ahead of him and for some reason he imagine a golden halo above his head.

His saviou, his angel he was.

Jahseh jogged to catch up with Jungkook who was in deep thought. Jahseh looked sideways seeing the moon and the stars shine brightly but to him they were nothing compared to Jungkook's stunning side profile.

From his soft brown hair to his tan skin, he was practically perfect.

Something about how broken and pained Jahseh looked and sounded as he looked up at Jungkook made his heartache. He wanted to know what caused it. Jahseh awkwardly walked beside Jungkook and the rest of the walk was silent.

Jungkook wanted to comfort Jahseh and be there for him when he needed a shoulder to cry on because he hated to admit it but he cared. He cared so much,

but what did he know about Jahseh?

-

sorry for the slow updates

the next few chapters will be lots of jungseh (??)

hope you liked this chap

remember that you are important and loved!