vingt-huit

okay i can't be the only one who likes bottom! jahseh right?

baby boy and master kink is in this chapter

-

Author's POV

"Hey Jungkook, could you come to the cafe across the street? Call me before you reach here though."

Jimin and Ski came up with a fool proof plan to get Jahseh and Jungkook back together. They knew it wasn't going to be easy but they really couldn't handle their antics anymore.

"Uh sure Hyung." Jungkook being oblivious to it all just complied and dressed up. Jimin came back from the bathroom and sat next to Ski, who was talking to Jahseh.

Jahseh looked happy, but not happy enough for his eyes to glint whenever he'd laugh or smile. He thought Ski and Jimin were just trying to have a good time out but he didn't know that this was a trap. A really good one too.

"So, you're telling me you wanted your rapper name to be Lil Babywipe?" This made all three of them crack up since that wasn't quite imaginable for someone like Ski. Jimin laced their fingers under the table and Ski looked at him and then their hands, his smiling softly.

"Well, atleast it would have sounded somewhat cool." Jahseh admitted sipping his ice coffee. Jimin had ordered that for him because he knew that Jungkook loved how ice coffee tasted. Just incase they kissed.

"Oh X, Jimin and me have to go soon but you should stay!" Ski was a really bad lying but Jahseh seemed to like that idea. He could sink into his thoughts and drown himself. Jimin had just recieved a text from Jungkook saying he was infront of the coffee shop.

The two stood up and headed towards Jungkook. Jahseh's back was turnt to the door so he didn't see him.

"Hey hyung, how ar-" Jungkook was cut off as Jimin janked him inside the cafe and pointed to Jahseh. Jungkook's mouth dropped and he couldn't contain the smile that grew on his face. Jimin was relieved as he saw how fondly the younger was smilling.

"Okay, this is all you. Don't mess up." With that said Ski and Jimin trotted away to go on an actual date. Jungkook couldn't even reply and he gulped, his excitement bubbling in his stomach.

He wore a mask which meant Jahseh couldn't recognise him if he was lucky. His eyes were pretty recognisable. Jungkook slide into the chair opposite Jahseh, pretending to be on his phone.

Jahseh stared at him, confused. He didn't know that it was Jungkook so he just awkwarrdly looked around before saying,

"May I help you?"

Jungkook looked up and Jahseh raised an eyebrow at him.

Jungkook wanted to squeal because Jahseh looked so adorable. Whoever got him to wear a pastel blue choker, probably Jimin, was being mentally thanked by Jungkook. He looked super squishy with his oversized pink and blue hoodie and if it weren't for his music and how he acted he would be would totally be seen as a bottom, which he was to Jungkook.

Jahseh noticed the taller boy checking him and he cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable. He played with the paw on his choker, that was hanging. He couldn't have been cuter. 

The urge to kiss him was gnawing at Jungkook's self-control as he saw a small blush on Jahseh's cheeks. He avoided Jungkook's eyes as they reminded him of Jungkook. He still had no clue that this dude was Jungkook.

"Yeah, we need to talk." As he said that, he slowly pulled down his mask and watched  as Jahseh cutely gasped and held a hand over his mouth, his sweater paws dangling a little. His heart raced as Jungkook shoved the mask in his pocket and leaned on his hand, staring at him.

Jungkook wore a black satin dress shirt, making his biceps pop. His forehead was exposed making him look dangerously rich and his smile was more or less a smirk as he watched Jahseh's face turn completely red.

"J-jungkook."

There it was. His name pleasingly rolling out of Jahseh's mouth. He hummed in reply, a feeling of dominance suddenly taking over. Jahseh avoided his eyes and stared at his chest. He felt so small and .... cute.  Jimin suggested for Jahseh to go for more of a soft look and he didn't mind.

But if you look soft, you gradually become soft.

"How are you, baby?"

Jahseh melted on the spot, still avoiding Jungkook's eyes. He liked being called baby by Jungkook, but he really shouldn't. It made his heart flutter and he felt like Jungkook knew this. If anyone else saw them they'd think, Jahseh was the baby boy and Jungkook the rich master. A shaky sigh left him as he was trying his best not to break.

"I-I've been thinking about y-you."

This surprised both of them. Jungkook smiled at how cute Jahseh's stutters sounded and continued to stare at him., His felt like his heart was going to explode. Jahseh finally flicked his eyes up to look at Jungkook, who was still smiling.

He felt his breathing and heart stop as he felt like he was being hypnotized by Jungkook's eyes. He really was a doll. A beautiful one at that.

"You've been thinking about us? How cute."

Jahseh felt like he was being treated like a little. He hated himself for liking it. He cupped his face with his sweater paws to cool it down as Jungkook leaned back and stared at him with a smirk. Will he stop already! Jahseh was trying his best not to faint.

"Would you like a treat?"

Okay Jahseh was definitely being treated like a little. He wasn't complaining though, he felt spoilt in a way. He slowly nodded, his hands in his lap as he curiously looked at Jungkook.

He felt a finger under his chin pulling him closer to Jungkook who leaned in with a satisfied look. He liked being dominant, he like seeing Jahseh so needy and submissive.

Jahseh sighed as a foreign feeling flooded his body. He could feel Jungkook's lips hovering over his. Everything and everyone around them became a blur. He fluttered his eyes shut and leaned forward connecting their lips. They were moist and soft, just like he remembered.

Jahseh cutely tilted his head to deepen the kiss he had been waiting for what seemed like decades to him. Jungkook's finger was still under his chin, slightly tickling him. Jungkook loved the faint taste of ice coffee and to taste more of it, he placed his cold hand on Jahseh's throat and lightly squeezed it causing him to gasp.

He took that opportunity to stick his tongue in his mouth. The taste of ice coffee made him groan as he sucked on Jahseh's tongue. Jahseh's soft whimpers made Jungkook nearly take him right then and there but he had to control himself.

Pressing a final firm kiss on his lips, Jungkook pulled away, admiring Jahseh's flushed cheeks and swollen lips. Jahseh's stomach was churning and he held his hands over his chest, feeling his rapid heart beat. He loved dominant Jungkook more than anything.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" Jungkook asked, cupping his face, already knowing the answer.

The boy just smiled shyly. He felt too shy to talk. Jahseh really couldn't be mad at Jungkook anymore and he really just wanted to spend some time with him before he left.

"Let's go to my hotel."

Jungkook smirked liking that idea.

-

okay so

jungseh is back together

and i really messed up the kissing scene

but i really really like top! Jungkook and bottom! Jahseh

anyone else?

anyway, what do you think will happen in the next chapter??

lovveee youuu

byeeeee