trente-quatre

Author's POV

"We landed!" Jahseh excitedly screamed as he stepped off the plane. Ski chuckled and walked passed the overly excited boy, both of their hand luggage in his hands. Jahseh couldn't wait to get home and sleep in his own bed. He'll miss being spooned by Jungkook but he'll manage somehow.

The two entered LAX, sensing the buzz of all passengers who were about to board. There were more buisnessmen and lots of teenagers who had excitement glinting in their eyes. Jahseh along with Ski headed towards the exit but an uproar of cheers stopped them.

'Was Jungkook here?'

Was Jahseh's first thought but obviously he wasn't. The two, confused and tired, looked around and saw a few fans with signs saying 'We support you!' or 'We still love you' on them. Ski and Jahseh made their way to the fans and the girl who held the 'We support you!' sign was given a tight hug by Jahseh.

"Thank you." Jahseh whispered to the small group of fans who held fond and adoring smiles for the two brave men infront of them. One held out a little rainbow bracelet and said, "Welcome to the club!" Chuckling, Jahseh put it on and smiled, liking the contrast on his skin.

After chatting with a few of the fans for a little while, the two began to head home, seperately. Jahseh had told Ski not to worry so much about him and go and rest and so he did. Jahseh was walking along the crowded streets of LA, his cap low to hide his face.

He shruddered a little as the wind ruffled his clothes and he slowly felt light taps splash against his exposed neck. He looked up, a dark cloud suddenly appearing and he cursed under his breath for forgetting his wallet in Ski's backpack. He could've gotten a Taxi.

Luckily, he didn't live far from the airport but the raindrop started to fall at a quicker pace  and Jahseh had to run. He ran quickly not wanting his, actually Jungkook's, hoodie to become wet because it'll lose his scent.

When he saw his apartment complex's door, he smiled and ran a little quicker. He got inside and stopped for a moment to catch his breath. In that moment, his friendly neighbour Susan, who was over seventy, came out of her house and looked at the boy, smiling. Her fake teeth and grey hair made her seem like the typical granny, which she was.

"Oh Jahseh, you're back how lovely."

Jahseh quickly took of his cap and hugged the elderly lady, smiling as her farmiliar chocolate cookie scent washed over him. She patted his shoulder before locking her apartment.

"How was it?"

"Eventful." Jahseh said chuckling.

"How so my child?" The old lady was intrigued by the boy's sudden shy demeanour and his rosy cheeks. She assumed he found love and she was beyond happy if that was the case, which it was.

"Well, I met someone who I really like and they like me back."

The lady swooned and patted Jahseh's cheek caringly before remembering why she left the house.

"Oh honey that's great! Well I have to go and get Sam some food."

Jahseh nodded understandingly since he knew her cat was probably starving. They parted ways and Jahseh couldn't help but think about Jungkook and what he might be doing at the moment.

"Probably fighting with Seokjin or so."

-

"Jungkook! We're dead!" Jin's voice was like one of a lion as he roared at the youngest for confession in a public place to the public. Namjoon saw the news spreading like wild fire online about Jungkook and his pretty scandalous american boyfriend.

Army's were either torn, happy or mad and the rest of BTS couldn't blame them. Jimin was actually happy for the younger, so was Hoseok but Yoongi and Taehyung were torn and not fond of the idea and Namjoon and Jin were mad for how careless the younger was.

"This will and is ruining our career!" Namjoon disappointingly said, his mouth in a thin line. Jungkook stood infront of his members, nervously chewing his bottom lip as everyone didn't know what to do.

"How selfish of you as always Kook." Taehyung suddenly voiced, everyone's head snapping to him. Jimin and Hoseok's mouths hung open as they stared between Jungkook and Taehyung who were staring at each other with either pure hatred, hurt or both.

"Selfish of me huh? Well, I'm sorry for doing what I thought was right." Taehyung just scoffed and abruptly stood up. He walked over to Jungkook, not breaking their eye contact and jabbed his finger into the younger's chest.

"Don't ever think of me as your hyung again."

The room fell silent as Taehyung left the sceen, slowly disappearing into his shared bedroom with Hoseok. Jungkook hadn't noticed it but tears started to pool in his eyes as he hadn't expect his members to not support him.

He was young, dumb and inlove and he thought they would understand him but they didn't. Jungkook felt himself crumble as he just lost his favourite hyung and friend. Everyone's gaze on the boy softened as he let out a soft sob. He cupped his face and began to cry, his legs violently shaking.

"Jungkook." Jimin's soft voice made the boy cry even more. He wanted to be understood and heard yet here he was, shunned by his own friends. Anxiety slowly started to get to him as he realised that he'd have to tell his family or they probably already knew.

He was going to have to lose everything he loves and worked hard for just to call Jahseh his. He was scared but if Jahseh was ready to fight, so was he.

"I'm not going to apologise for loving!" He shouted, his voice cracking miserably and hands trembling. His tone sounded so wavy and shaky and the others felt their hearts ache. Jimin only smiled, knowing exactly how the boy felt. Jin sighed, frustrated, and ran a hand through his soft hair.

"We don't want you to apologise for that." Everyone looked at Seokjin, waiting for him to the drop the answer to this seemingly unsolvable problem. Jin looked everyone in the eye, seeing the worry and doubt, before looking up at Jungkook, his eyes red and swollen. Jungkook's heart pulsated as he stared at his hyung for an answer.

"We want you to be a man and fight."

-

i'm back

lol

kinda liked this chapter

but eh

i really love

YOUUUU

okay

byeee