trente- cinq

author's POV

"Ugh, who's calling so early in the morning?"

It was another flourishing day in the warm and overpopulated LA. Everyone was slowly waking up to the sounds of bird chirping ever so softly in the background and the cars engine's muffled as the day started.

Jahseh's phone was making an obnoxious amount of noise so early on a Saturday morning, all he could do was groan as he had involuntarily awakened. He sat up and grimanced as he tasted the food he had eaten yesterday still lingering in his unwashed mouth.

He sighed and grabbed his phone which was still ringing. He checked the ID and all the annoyance he felt a minute ago had completely molten as he saw who was calling. He hastily answered and held the small device to his ear, his sweater paws making it hard to hold.

"I'm so sorry if I woke you up." Jahseh inaudibly sighed in contentment as Jungkook's deep voice soothed him. He shook his head, forgetting that Jungkook couldn't see him.

"No you didn't wake me up." Jungkook's heart swelled with how tired yet adorable Jahseh sounded as he spoke in a whisper, unwillingly.

"Well, I just wanted to see how my boyfriend  is doing." The two giggled at the label that Jungkook really emphasized. Jahseh could feel his heart beat and for once he was fine with that.

"I miss you so very much but I know you're busy." Jahseh's words brought silence over the two as they knew what he had said was undeniably true. They were busy men and now that them dating is official, they were going to be even busier.

"I miss you so much more like here everyone is so mad at me because of what I did and Armys hate me and you but I just want them to hate me not you. My manager wants to speak with me today and I'm a little scared that'll he'll kick me out."

Jahseh attentively listened as his boyfriend spilled his heart out to him and hummed agreeing with his last statement. He was scared too but a little happiness found it's into Jahseh's heart as endless ideas of what and where him and Jungkook could go and do if he were free.

"I mean, if he does he'll be loosing a star- a star that shines so brightly and beautifully that it'll really only be his loss. But imagine this- you end your idol career and then we could go anywhere in the world. Only us to- You and me. I'd love that."

Jungkook hadn't looked at the situation like that but then for him it would be more or less a win win situation. He stays, he keeps his job, he's fired, he gets to spend as much time as he wants to with Jahseh.

"Thank you for being so smart my little sunflower." Jahseh's heart unexpectedly skipped a beat at the nickname and he could feel his cheeks heating up. He just giggled into the phone which made Jungkook smile.

"I love you and dream about me if you go back to sleep!"

"Yes, my little bunny I will!"

Before he could get a reaction out of Jungkook, he cut and layed back down, staring at the blank ceiling. His heart beat for only one and he couldn't get the other out of his head. The sun's rays filled his room as he cuddled with his sheets, melodies for new songs filling his head. All the songs were love related.

In the afternoon, Jahseh spent most of his time scribbling papers upon papers full with lyrics about different things he felt for Jungkook. After basically writing his heart out he stopped and looked around his room, seeing beige pieces of paper everywhere.

"Let's go to the studio!"

-

"Hey Hyung."

Jungkook was in a state of fear. Even though this was a win win situation for him he still didn't want things between the group and him go down. He was seated infront of his mananger, who didn't look too happy, his hands shaking.

"Jungkook, I've made a decision." 

The silence in the room was thickening, the two not sparing a single glance at eachother. Jungkook knew he was important to the group but not so that they couldn't continue without him. The manager knew how much the fans loved him.

"You're out."

-

hello

does anyone

want like a

really fluffly

jungseh 'honeymoon'

thingy?

lovve youuu

byeee