vingt

authors POV

Jimin and Jahseh headed back to the dorm to explain everything to Jungkook. Jahseh was still crying but not as much as he was before. Jimin felt super bad for him and really wanted to know who posted those pictures.

As they stood infront of the dorm door, Jahseh was nervous, very nervous actually. What if Jungkook didn't believe him? He wanted his comfort more than anything at the moment.

Jimin knocked on the door and a frowning Yoongi opened the door. He looked at Jimin his eyes sparkling with joy and then Jahseh, pity washing over them as he noticed his blotchy cheeks and red eyes.

He moved to let them in and they entered the kitchen. They sat at the breakfast table as Yoongi prepared tea. Jahseh was itching to see Jungkook.

"He isn't in the best mood right now." Yoongi said. Jahseh's heart dropped at the thought of Jungkook being alone and upset. Those two don't mix well. Jahseh knew from experience.

"I'll go get him!" Jimin offered and left leaving the two at the breakfast table. Jahseh avoided Yoongi's guilt and pity filled eyes and just stared at his lap.

"Look, Jahseh I'm so sorry." He looked up and locked eyes with Yoongi who looked like he was close to tears.

"What for?" His voice was hoarse and he cleared it, still staring at Yoongi.

"You know all those pictures?" Yoongi asked hoping he didn't see them yet.

"Yeah?" Jahseh asked his nervousness increasing.

"Well I took them and kind of posted them but I had a fanpage and I exclusively said that no one should share them." Yoongi realised how dumb that was as he spoke and watched as Jahseh's face fell.

"Oh my god Min Yoongi you're dead!" Jahseh shrieked as he stood up.

Yoongi backed up as Jahseh approached him with his fist raised. Yoongi tripped and grabbed Jahseh's fist pulling him down with him. The two exchange a look of terror as they landed on the ground with a loud thud.

Yoongi groaned as Jahseh's weight was ontop of him. Jahseh grunted  and he leaned himself on his hands as he glared down at Yoongi.

In that second, Jahseh looked so hot to Yoongi but he wiped that thought away but when Jahseh leaned into his ear, his lips brushing his Jaw, his mind went blank and his heart stopped.

"If you don't fix this, I'll have to break that pretty face of yours."

Yoongi's breath hitched at how soft yet angry his whispered was. Jahseh pulled away, smirking as he saw how red Yoongi was.

"Jahseh?" The voice of an angel made Jahseh's ears ring and he looked up seeing Jimin and Jungkook standing in the kitchen doorway, raising their eyebrows. Jungkook felt bitterness run through his body as he saw what Jahseh did.

 Jahseh quickly got up and helped Yoongi, who was red out of embarassment. Jahseh held onto Yoongi's hand a little longer to squeeze it hard. Yoongi winced and Jahseh let go smiling innocently.

"What was that?" Jimin asked baffled.

"He upset me and when he tried to back up he fell and grabbed me which caused me to fall ontop of him." Jahseh explained in a breeze. Jungkook scoffed, surprising everyone. He wasn't taking bullshit anymore.

"Sure and I accidently," He grabbed Jimin's chin and Jimin froze as Jungkook's plump lips landed on his and he back him up against the door frame. Jungkook pulled away and turned back to them, "Kissed Jimin." He walked away from the three who were more than shocked.

Saying they were shocked was an understatement.

The room had an awkward thickness to it and everyone felt like they were suffocating. Everyone here messed up.

Yoongi because of the pictures

Jahseh for rejecting Jungkook's kiss

Jimin because Jungkook kissed him and he didn't pull away.

They stood there frozen contemplating whether they really wanted to face their problems. Worst of all, were they going to face them together or seperate?

-

oops

double oops

did I just-

jikook just happened

and i'm not sorry

lol jk i am

next chapter will be Q&A for the characters

loveee youuuu

byeeee

plus sorry for the cliffhanger :)):

Softy, shorty 🌟DISCONTINUED🌟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें