Chapter 4, Planning

Start from the beginning

"You idiot," I said joyfully, Corey gets me. He's not like any of the other people in New York. Which makes him better.

"Hi," Spencer came in the room.

"Hi!" I said as I looked up at him.

Spencer's POV.

Corey likes Sabrina. This is not good! I have to start talking to her more. It's the only way I'll win. Even though, I like someone else. That was the only reason I interrupted their conversation.

Sabrina's POV.

Spencer was staring at me. It was kinda awkward since he just walked in. Oh well, I wanted to get to know the other girls better, so I left Corey. His head ended up on the couch like if he was just laying down.

I went over to the kitchen and saw that they were still there. I went over to Kyla, G, and Peyton.

"Sabrina what are you doing tomorrow?" Peyton asked. Tomorrow is Sunday...

"Chores of course." The typical weekend routine.

"You have chores?" G asked.

"Yeah, you don't?

"Nope," G smiled.

"I have a ton," it's the only thing I actually ever do.

"So you can't come to the mall with us tomorrow?" Kyla asked.

"I think I could, what time are you guys planning on going?" Hopefully I can go, but that would truly be a miracle.

"5-ish," Rowan finally spoke.

"I hope I could, I don't really get a lot of liberty but, I think I could though," I'm not so sure.

"YAY!" They all said excitedly.

"Only, Taylor is coming," G included.

"Are you okay with that?" Peyton said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yes? Why wouldn't I be okay with that?" This is kind of confusing.

"I thought you had a little crush on Cameron," Peyton smirked.

"No!" Definitely not.

"Are the guys coming?" I asked. Of course, I would be thinking of Bradley when I said that. Feels everywhere.

"No, not really, they have 'better things to do' hah," Kyla rolled her eyes.

"Usually, we see Cameron, on a date with a girl, or Jake and Spencer doing some lame bro stuff." Caitlyn explained, with her arms crossed. What a coincidence that Cameron would go on a date.

"Oh, what about Corey, or um... Bradley?" My mind can only hope for the best.

"Corey comes sometimes, and Bradley, well Bradley barely comes. Since he's a baseball player and has no time apparently," Rowan concluded.

Bradley's POV.

I was overhearing the girls' conversation. I can only wonder, does Sabrina have a crush on Cameron? I just hope Spencer doesn't tell Cameron about the dare, he will ruin everything by telling her. Then he will suddenly seem as a "good friend" to her, making him closer to her, until he asks her out! Making her say yes, he'll date her for a week or so, but then only to break her heart.

That's what he always does.

"What are you guys watching?" I walked into the living room.

"Watching the walking dead, duh," Jake snapped.

"What about you?" Corey smirked.

"Oh, me, I wasn't doing anything..."

"Sure..." Jake made a face.

Jake is out to get Sabrina too, even though he likes someone else. Not saying who, and Corey is falling for her too.

--------

Sabrina's POV.

I went to the living room, where I got all of my things and my keys. JJ came with Kelsey from downstairs, time to leave.

Everybody was in the living room right now. Nobody has left yet, even though I live like 3 minutes or lesser away from Rowan's house. Literally walking distance.

"I got to go, Rowan tell me when you're leaving to the mall!" I shouted.

"Okay bye!" Rowan shouted.

Bradley got up from his seat and came to the door. I just walked out already.

"Want me to walk you?" Bradley asked.

"Sure, if you have nothing better to do."

"So is that a yes?"

"Sure," I smiled. "JJ here are the keys, go inside, I'll catch up to you guys."

"Wow you're one responsible girl." Bradley said.

"Yeah well, I grew up like that," I small tear fell. I wiped my face and blinked overly too much.

I don't want to start crying in front of him, he'll think I'm a cry baby. I just can't help it. Dang it, he noticed.

"Why are you crying," Bradley asked.

"My dad died, when I was little, and ever since there, I've been cleaning the house, and making food for my mom. She would work most of the time, and I've been taking care of Kelsey," I confessed.

"Oh, I never kne-."

"I'm sorry." I ran inside the house. I got scared, I couldn't tell him everything.

Jake's POV.

Tomorrow the girls are going to the mall, with Sabrina. Oh, I'm going, and so is Spencer. Corey is going too. Why? Because Sabrina is for sure going, we can't lose this chance.

Only I don't know about Bradley, but if he goes, he's definitely gonna be with Sabrina the entire time. Which is not good.

But we still have to play it off. Something happened between Bradley and Sabrina, and I have to find out what it is.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, I honestly thought it was super short since I read it quite fast, and I am a very slow reader...

Any ideas on what you guys want to happen next chapter, which is the day they go to the mall? Please do tell me what you guys want to happen next chapter! ~Pєαѕαит ѕнєуℓα, property of Queen Caitlyn