Chapter 10 - Bastille and Giggles

Well hello there.. pretty awkward hugging whoever was at the door! Who do you guys think it is?? Well you'll see in a bit. The bolded parts are the lyrics, you can just skip over them if you want. Hope you enjoy this chapter! This chapter is dedicated to @_ayenay_ I don't really know her much but I really hope she reads my book!! Thanks to my followers and to the voters! By the way... the cover to the side hopefully won't be there for too long because I'm gonna be doing a cover of the same song... Hope you like it once it comes :)

*************

Chapter 10

"Well then... Um... I thought you were someone else. Maybe you should just come inside, unless that's not what your here for. Um... Who are you anyways? I just hugged someone I have no idea who they are. A-W-K-W-A-R-D, I'm uncomfortable, Awkward" I sang the last part, and faked a smile. He didn't respond so I kept rambling. "Um… So... Can you talk? Because I've known a few people who couldn't talk and let me tell you that was awkward." He smiled. Yes! I thought, finally some kind of reaction.

"I'm Zachary and you talk a lot." The boy with the blue eyes chuckled.

"Um... Yeah. I tend to do that when I'm nervous, by the way I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come and I wanted to surprise him with a surprise hug. Do you want to come in? Because I believe you weren't looking for me, you were probably looking for Bets. I mean Betty, or if you call her Elizabeth. Sorry I'm rambling again."

He laughed and replied, "Yeah, um Betty's my big sister, so yes I am here for her and yes I want to come inside."

I opened the door wider and Betty was on the floor. She looked like she was convulsing but she was laughing so hard she wasn't breathing. 

Her laughing was contagious and soon, Zachary and I were also on the floor. 

"Well then, we should probably get up off the floor?" Betty said in her posh british accent, as our laughter started to die down. 

"Maybe, but it's pretty fun down here." Zachary responded and continued to laugh.

"Yeah, but me being the party pooper, has to get up because her date will be here any minute and my mascara is all over my face from dying of laughter." I responded and got up and skipped to my bedroom.

The doorbell rang and I heard someone answer it while I quickly fixed my makeup. I walked out of the room and smiled from ear to ear knowing that finally I could hug the right guy. What's with hugging the wrong guys anyway?

I saw him and ran into his arms and we fell. Him taking the brunt of the fall, and here we were again laughing... On the floor. This time I made sure I didn't wear mascara on the bottom lashes so I wouldn't get a makeup disaster again. 

"So," Uriah stood up and noticed Zachary and started by saying, "Who's this guy? Another guy friend I see?" accusingly I might add.

I laughed and said, "Well it's possible, this is Bets other brother." and then I thought, oh crap, Zachary is Ezra's brother. Well let's hope he's the better of the two. I don't think there is anything called a Love Square, and I sure hope I'm not already in the middle of a Love Triangle, but I instantly knew that in actuality I was. Ezra liked me, and to no avail would he ever stop. Oh dear. This is a mess.

"Sweet heart, are you okay? You face is the shade of a piece of paper."

"By the way, I'm Zachary. I've heard about you quite a bit actually. You’re Uriah, right?"

"Um... Yeah. What about it?" Uriah responded sharply as he held me against his chest.

"I know Ezra well. Your rival, right?  I'm his older brother. That doesn't mean that I agree with him so don't go hating yet." Zachary smirked.