Chapter 4 - Love Story

Hello, hello, hello! Thanks everyone.. I know I say this everytime but I really do appreciat all the support. and to the new ones FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT!!! Ughhh... I hate that it takes so long to get these chapters to you guys but once summer comes you can expect a chapter a week if not more! Hope you have enjoyed the book so far! I dedicate this book to @jujumaybatista :D You are amazing!

**************************

Chapter 4

As soon as the lunch bell rang I booked it out of Pre-calc, but I came out realizing I had nowhere to go. Luckily someone bumped into me, she cried, "Best friend! We seem to keep on doing this... Come walk with me," she smiled, linked arms with me, and continued, "We are going to eat outside, my old friend just "broke" up with me over the phone telling me she hates me. It was fun." She showed a fake smile and almost burst into tears, but I got to her before she did.

"Aurelia, I am now you best friend who needs her? I know you don't. You have got the most amazing best friend in the whole world and you barely even know her. Now, get to know her, now we will go outside with our lunches."

She looked at me and nodded, so we got our lunches and headed outside we took a seat on the stone wall and started eating our lunches.

"So," she said kind of hesitantly, "where are you from?"

"Initially, I am from Monterey, California, but I have moved all around, including Canada, and it is most definitely not as cold as people believe. Their summers are just as hot as yours. Unbelievable right? I totally believed I was going to live in an igloo. What a drag that was when I realized it was practically the same everywhere else." I answered slowly realizing that I have never in my life told anyone that. "Are you from somewhere different?"

"No, I had a boring life of staying in Montana all my life, we haven't even moved from my house since we moved! Ugh... it blows. Wow, your life sounds so amazing, I wish I could've known you sooner and I could've lived off your stories of your life." she replied annoyed. "Tell me more; what was the most amazing place you ever lived." Her eyes glazed with excitement.

“I know this is cliché, but it was most definitely New York. It was my last stop till here." I said knowing my eyes also lit up with excitement.

"Are you kidding me? You left New York to come here??" she said astonished.

"Um... Yeah there were these people that I owed money to and I couldn't get it to them." I said feeling guilty knowing that I told yet another lie.

"Holy crap! You're a druggy too? That is so--"

"--not true" I interrupted rudely, but with good reason.

"Oh well, ask me something. The amazing Aurelia is not known by dear Destiny." She said laughing at herself.

I laughed along and replied by saying, "Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Ha! This is an easy one. A boy? No. Several boys, maybe and possible more than that." She said looking at me and blushing. I guess she saw the look on my face and asked, "What? You've never kissed a boy?!"

I shook my head and she gaped at me. "Holy crap! We need to find you a boyfriend A.S.A.P.” and then she looked at me and must have seen me blush because she bombarded me with a lot of questions.

"Who do you like? When did you meet him? Where does he live? Nearby or far away? Is he cute? How long have you know him? Do you think he is going to ask you to prom?" She rushed all of this out and I looked and her like she was crazy but still I had to reply to her questions so I said:

"He has brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, he is tall and very good looking. He lives nearby I believe. I have only known him for... Hmm lemme see..." I counted in my head how long we've known each other, "about 18 hours. And I have no idea that there was even a prom."