Chapter 3 - Here We Go

Hello again!! Hope you enjoyed the last chapter... Uriah is pretty yummy sounding hey? Haha. A shoutout to all my supporters but there is one special one and I am dedicating this chapter to her... @afsanbegum2003 :D Read her books! Thanks for the support everyone! Love you *MWUAH*

**********************

Chapter 3

By habit I woke up right at dawn, the sun shining through my window. Remembering my thoughts of last night I began to wonder how bad it would be if I had a normal life and could live here. I decided that a week would be enough time to find a place of my own.

Wondering what I should do, and then I remembered what I was thinking last night. Maybe it finally is time to let some people in. Maybe this will be the last time I have to lie, and maybe I will finally get revenge on my dad's death.

But, today I'm not going to worry about any of that, I'm going to go get enrolled at one of the public schools nearby. Oh, and I am also going to need a job. It took me exactly three minutes to get up and get ready. By 5:59 I was out of my room and there was already the smell of breakfast in the air, more importantly, bacon.

I sighed as I walked into the kitchen and Betty said good morning. I was not expecting that to be Betty so I asked, "Where's Rick and what are you doing out of bed. I thought you would be the one to sleep in."

"Well, first of all Rick is still sleeping, and I'm the one who is the early riser. Now what about you? How come your awake so early, darling?" She said with a beautiful smile on her face that lit up her whole face.

"Always have and probably always will." I said with a smile probably not even half as beautiful as Betty's.

She laughed and said, "Since you're up then you may as well have some breakfast."

"Okay." I said okay as if I didn't really want any but I really actually wanted it all.

I ate my breakfast as slowly as I could so that she wouldn't suspect and then asked, "So what schools are in the area?

"Of course, that slipped my mind. There is a school about a five minute walk from here. I used to go there! It was a blast...and it's free." She said almost hesitantly, but I was thankful.

"Sweet! I'll go check it out today." I said almost excitedly, finally being able to get back into a routine. I am a lover of routine.

And that's exactly what I did. I first had breakfast and then tried really hard to look great which I don't normally try to do. I curled my red hair, and since I just checked the weather and it said it was going to be 20 degrees in March, I decided that I would wear my high-rise shorts and my baggy Pink Floyd tank top. By the time I was finally ready it was 7:30.

Then I quickly went to make sure my bag was empty except for three notebooks, a few pens and pencils, calculator, and some gym clothes.

Betty told me the way to school and I got there at 7:45.

I went directly to the office which wasn't very hard to find because it was right by the entrance. Apparently it's not hard to get signed up because five minutes after I got into the office I was student. Luckily I brought my bag and had already had notebooks and pens from my last school. They assigned me a locker and threw picture of my mom when she was my age. The only picture I have of her.

"Hey... looks like I have a new locker buddy." A familiar voice came from behind me.

I jumped and then looked behind me and saw those eyes. I started to blush and said, "Oh, um, hi Uriah! You scared me! And yeah it seems you do, hopefully it's not a hassle." I looked at him apologetically.