Chapter 9 - Normal is Just a Word

405 reads guys! Kind of amazing, but we can do better, eh? :P Haha thanks so much guys. You make me feel so much better about myself. So I'm going to try make this chapter a bit longer just for you, and maybe add some crazy plot twist! I'm dedicating this chapter to someone who I just recently started talking to, but she is real. I already know that she is abnormally beautiful and that she is really sweet. She is... @writerbug44 her books are amazing!! Ahhhhh! Thanks so much for the amazing reads about Holly and Kale! Celebrity Status and Cross my Heart were one of my favourites on Wattpad! I hope she sees this and reads :) 

************************

Chapter 9

The next few weeks went on normal, well as normal as it is when you find pictures in your room of the guy who killed your dad and telling basically all your secrets to everyone. That is until Ezra decided that he was going to start to follow me everywhere I go.

Ugh! What kind of jerk is this guy? I know he's Betty's brother and all, but I can't believe his nerve. I finally get a nice boyfriend that I really like and then he goes and tries to break us up! And Uriah is freaking out! I thought as Uriah squeezed my hand breaking me from my thoughts.

 I looked up at Uriah and said, "Do we have to go to school? It's antagonizing boring and Ezra won't stop following us around!"

As soon as the name Ezra was mentioned, Uriah's eyes darkened, and he growled in response, "If Ezra's bothering you then I can find a way to make him go away."

"No, no, no... You are not going to get in trouble for beating up the 'innocent' kid. He is most definitely not worth it!!" I hissed back.

"Okay." he replied quietly and said, "By the way you look beautiful today." and smiled.

 No... Why did he always have to make me feel this way! My stomach must be having a real hard core party going on! I thought as I said, "Aw, thanks handsome" and smiled back. 

 Finally school was over. The only good thing about it was Uriah, and Aurelia. But, seriously that Ezra guy needed to get a reality check. I'm with Uriah and will be until he breaks my heart, and if that doesn't happen than maybe even forever. "We should go on a date tonight" a voice said breaking me once again from my thoughts of Ezra.

"Umm... Yeah, I guess that could be fun. Depends on what you have in mind."

"Well what would be the point in telling you if you really want it to be fun? Surprises are always fun!" He said optimistically.

"Really?" I groaned and then nodded. "Okay."

"Yes!" He grinned profusely at me, as I just pushed him into the lockers, and giggled. His smile just kept the butterflies comin'.

"Well I got to go plan our surprise date so you leave and do something with Aurelia or something." He smiled at me again. Does he always smile? 

"Okay, babe. See ya later." I said as we parted.

I kept on walking, just thinking about everything, when someone out of the blue attacks me. No joke. They wrap there hands over my eyes and me mouth and pull me into the closet. Are you kidding me? If this is Ezra he is getting another kick to a place where the sun don't shine, and a punch in the nose. Ugh! He makes me so angry. Won't he just leave me alone?

The person who was still holding on to me finally let go and I whipped around to face him, or her. As soon as I saw that, it was in fact Ezra. I did exactly what I said I would do in the same order. I started to turn the doorknob but I felt arms wrap around my torso and pick me up and shove me on a vacant chair. I realized that we were actually in a classroom. So, obviously there were many vacant chairs.