Chapter 5 - The Opposite of Hope

Heyyyyy! I just can't imagine if this had happened to me.. crazy and terrible life Destiny has. I have so much respect for those of you who have been in the foster system. And I have never been in or really heard many stories so this is made up... Please don't be a hater if I get some information wrong. Oohhh and you get to meet a new boy!! He's a hunk :P I dedicate this chapter to @abbalicious236

***************************

Chapter 5

I just saw the scumbag and I have no idea what I should do, so I did what I do every time I see him. I ran, but I stopped myself short. This is when I would finally face my fears. Talk to this SOB. Except when I turned around he was gone, nowhere to be seen. I continued to walk slowly until I reached my new house. I realized that I was still shaking from the shock of seeing him again.

Holy Shipole! Another guy was standing in the kitchen looking as gorgeous as ever. What the shit? How did they know so many good looking people. I suddenly forget what I was so worried about and stared.

They were talking and the new guy said, "I don't know what to do sis, he keeps on finding me and threatening Me." he frowned.

"Well, I'll get you the money and then it will be over, okay?" she said in a very concerned voice.

I cleared my throat and they both jumped a little bit. "Hi," I said quite awkwardly. "I'm Destiny, and you must be Betty's brother? I didn't know you had a brother, Betty."

"Yeah my baby brother." she said sweetly.

Defiantly he responded, "I'm not a baby anymore Bet's. I'm Ezra."

"Sometimes it seems like it."

I laughed and said, "Oh Okay... So, how old are you? I didn't see you at Aristotle High School."

"I'm 17 and I was not at AHS today." he replied.

"Oh okay, well I have some homework to do but I'll see you later?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could muster up.

"Yeah, that would be awesome." He smiled.

I just about ran into my bedroom door and I stumbled to open it before I embarrassed myself further.

I sure hope he's at school tomorrow because he is yummy! But he totally has that bad boy look which makes him look ten times more gorgeous but also ten times more dangerous.

Man, do I ramble when I see someone who is gorgeous. I took of my bag and placed on my bed. Surprisingly I didn't get any homework so I looked around the room and noticed an amazing  Mac laptop lying on the desk with a note on it which read, use me - Love Betty... P. S. Its my old one.

I opened the laptop and I started looking at Craigslist for some part-time jobs that I could take. There wasn't much but I found this gas station where I could be the clerk so I decided to email the guy to see if he was still looking. 

Several hours later, around ten o'clock I got an email back saying that if he got my resume by tomorrow I would be hired. So I started to make it and finished it a hour later. I went to bed with a smile on my face until I remembered what had happened just some hours earlier.

I felt some tears coming and I tried to stop them but a sob broke through my barrier and the tears started falling down my face. I didn't bother wiping them away because I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop them until I fell asleep. 

I guess I'm starting a new routine of crying every night because this was the second night in a row. Finally my life was starting to look good but I still felt like there was a hole in my heart, like I was missing something big. Like what I had still wasn't good enough.