Chapter 7 - He is Everywhere

Heyyy Guys! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it.. I know you people hate it when other people say Comment, and Vote, but I'm going to say it anyways :P I really love all my supporters! Hoping to have more and more people enjoy my book! Thanks to all the people who have already voted and commented. I am going to dedicate this chapter to my favourite wattpad write @TheLittleBookMonster :D I hope you can enjoy this book as much as I have enjoyed yours. Read her more recent book called Life of an Accidental SuperStar!! I love it and I hope you guys do too!

***************************

Chapter 7

The next day I woke up bright and early once again, sitting up in my bed with a smile on my face remembering the dream I had last night. Then I remembered that it wasn't a dream, it was reality. I sighed happily and fell back into my comfy bed. My phone buzzed like it does when I get a text. I opened it and it said:

"Good morning my beautiful angel. *insert sexy morning voice*"

I giggled and replied, "Morning my handsome devil. *insert morning breath* :P Cya at school :)"

I heard my phone go off again but I just ignored it. I checked the weather and it said only 10 degrees so I decided to wear my galaxy leggings with a long black shirt. I straightened my hair and put it in a high pony tail, and put some eyeliner and mascara on. 

Once I was finally done I walked out of my room to find that no one was awake. I ate breakfast, then I packed my lunch and put on my combat boots. I got to tell the truth I looked smashing! Man, was every guy in the school going to be jealous of Uriah. I smiled at the thought of his name.

I started walking to school with the intention of going to the park. As soon as I got to the park I went to the swing and sat on it. I opened up my journal and started to write.

"There once was a girl named Destiny. She had a terrible bad life and everyone pitied her. One day she came to a small town. Everyone stared. After a week she became happy. She got friends, she got family, and she possibly found the love of her life. She smiled. Why was it still that she did not like herself? Why was it that she still felt that something was missing? That was just how she was programmed."

I stopped writing and looked up seeing that I wasn't alone. There stood Ezra, standing in all his glory, and looking at me. No staring at me. I bit my lip, he came forward and I tried to say something, but my voice got stuck in my throat. I started to blush and didn’t know why.

"How is it that someone can hate me so much yet still blush when she's around me?"

I tried to think of a snide remark but all I said was, "It's because you are..." I was going to say so damn hot, but I knew that my boyfriend would actually hate me forever. I don't want to lose Uriah, but I am feeling more of an attraction to Ezra. I realized then that he was wearing a shirt and his sweat pants were riding low on his hips. 

"Because I am what?" he said smiling.

Good looking? A jerk, but so hot? "Never mind and I was not blushing!" knowing full well that I was.

He came even closer, close enough for me to kiss him. My breath hitched and I resisted the temptation not wanting to be a cheater. I panicked and I turned my mind off and kicked him in the nuts. I started to run away and turned my head around to see him falling to the ground in the fetal position. I snickered to myself and kept on running till I got to the school.

It was 7:30 by the time I got to the school and Uriah was already at his locker. He saw me, smiled, and then looked at me confused. "Why are you out of breath?" he asked.