"Oh." Levi looks at you.

"But once I become first in command, you will become a corporal. Lots of your friends will." Levi says in his monotone voice. You smile.

"Hey, I've never really trained soldiers before, so, can you tell me what to do?" You ask. Levi nods.

"Just do what you thinks best, don't go easy on them. Tell them tactics and whatever you were taught when you were in their shoes." He answers. You both were silent until you reached your destination. You got off your horse and left it with some food. You and Levi traveled to the place where you first met Titan Man. The soon to be soldiers stood in rows with theirs arms to their sides.

Levi stands in front of the crowd and gets their attention.

"Alright you pieces of shit! It's time for you all to learn how to use the 3DMG. Get your asses ready and be at the forest in 5 minutes!" Levi demands. Everyone goes inside the HQ.

"Let's go." You and Levi leave to the forest and in soon everyone was there. You stand in front of of everyone and start telling orders.

"Here's the deal! We have thousands of titan booby traps scattered throughout the forest. We will follow you throughout the forest and observe your skills." You and Levi take out your swords and the cadets do too.

"Go." You say as you lift yourself off the ground. Levi follows you and you both stand up on the branch of a tree. The cadets hook up onto the trees and set off. You look over to Levi.

"Be careful on your ankle babe." You say. Levi nods and you both follow the cadets. One of the guys had one black eye and one purple eye, he had white hair and he looked as old as you. He had skill. He sliced the skin clean off of the neck and went onto the next one. He landed on the head of one and flipped to the neck and dug the blade into the skin and cut it off. You smiled as you saw Levi eying the same guy. But soon some girl who looks almost exactly like you, except her eye and hair color, catches your eye. It looked like she was trying to get your attention and show off. A boy and a girl, clearly best friends, were challenging each other to see who could 'kill' the most titans.

~~~

You all were gathered at the field. You were at the front beside Levi. You were training them with hand-on-hand combat, so you chose the boy with one black and one purple eye. You got in your fighting stance and landed a punch on his face. He recovered from your blow and tried to land a hit on you. You dodged every sing one and soon you kicked his feet and flipped him over.

You take his knife and smile above him.

"You did well. Get back up." You demand. The boy grunted and got up off his feet to try again.

~~~

It was 2:53 and you and Levi were on your way to the HQ.

"Well that was fun." You laugh. Levi looks at you and nods.

"For you. I've done it so many times, I don't even notice I'm doing it." Levi mutters. You nod and soon you guys are at the HQ. You get off your horse and put it behind the fence. You walk back inside the HQ with Levi by your side, except a certain crazy person joins you.

"Hey shorty, hey _____." Hanji cheers. Levi gives her a glare.

"Get out of here shitty glasses." Levi says in a bitter tone. You try not to laugh at Levi's comment, but Hanji couldn't stop laughing. She leaves as you two go to your room.

"Hey Levi? How do you feel about tomorrow?" You ask as you hit the bed. Levi smiles as he crawls over you. Levi plants a sweet kiss on your lips. You wrap your legs around his waist and deepen the kiss. Levi nips your bottom lip making you moan in pain and pleasure. Levi moves your shirt over so he could have access to your neck. He kissed your neck lovingly and carefully.

You and Levi both stop and gaze into each others eyes. You stared into his grey orbs. They were full of love and happiness...

"_____?" You snap out if your gaze and listen to Levi.

"Yea?" You ask. Levi lays beside you and holds you in his arms like you were a new born baby.

"Please..." You look at his face and you see a look of worry. "Don't die tomorrow..." He whispers. Your eyes widen and your heart fluttered. You weren't happy because he looked adorable when he was sad. You loved how he worried about you. You've never had a man to love you and worry about you in your while life. Including your dad.

You stare at him with a smiling face.

"Levi, I will never leave you...I will stay with you for the rest of my life...That will not end for a very long time." You reassure. Levi gives you the warmest but saddest smile you've ever seen. Levi dug his face in your neck and hugged you tightly. You could tell that he would never leave you either...

~~~

Thank you for reading. Next chapter is about Annie, so get a nice drink and crunchy ass snack, and start reading the action next chapter! You're amazing and I love you all :3

-Lily