Jetta Davis ~1~ The Fight

Start from the beginning

"Jetta Athan and Milly have me surrounded. Im on walkway 2." That's Brenda. She needs help.

I jumped the fence and climbed the ladders and down to walkway 2. There Brenda was trapped.

I walked over and gave her a helping hand. I managed to trip Milly but she was up and away and so was Athan.

"you okay Brenda?" I asked just to make sure.

"yeah. Thanks." she smiled. Just then I got a report from Jenny.

"Delano has me trapped. He disarmed me. Im on walkway 1." she sounded alarmed. Brenda was gone again.

I made my way to where Jenny was. When I got there I couldn't believe it.

Jenny's dead.

And there was her weapon thrown in the corner.

And there was the beast that killed her. Delano.

Who still had Jenny's blood on his lips.

He still didn't notice me so I crept around the in the shadows until I was behind him. I hit him at the back of his knee's. He fell. Clearly surprised. He looked up and lunged for me. I blocked and whacked his collarbone. Hard. He fell. I raised my bokken.

Out of nowhere I was thrown against the wall. Hard. I heard a crack. But that didn't stop me. I looked up at my offender.

It was none other than Savan. Delano was up now too. I got up and prepared myself. Savan and Delano. Not a good fighting pair for their opponents. Dangerous pairing. Im in trouble. Big trouble.

Delano lunged at the same time Savan did. I brought my bokken up and blocked. My left shoulder hurt. That was probably the crack. Now that I know where it is I shifted all my energy and power into my right arm.

Savan pushed into my bokken which made me be shoved against the wall. We struggled. I broke free and whacked him on the head. He jolted backwards. I made my move towards Delano.

I thumped him in his right side he stumbled but recovered. He made a move to kick my legs but I blocked.

"Jet your not too bad." Delano sneered.

"That's what your friend Corbin said before I killed him" I sneered back. And laughed at his surprised expression. He growled and so did Savan from behind me.

Now im the one who's trapped. I twisted so that I could see them both. I aimed at Savan's legs but he jumped. I went for Delano's shoulder again. But he blocked. I used my bokken to slice his left arm.

Blood began to flow. That made both vampires very angry. Savan made a kick to my right ankle. It hurt but I don't think its broken. Delano threw me to the wall. Crack. That was my left ankle. It hurt. But I can deal with it.

Im cut, scraped, bruised and injured. I hurt but I will keep going. I stole a glance to where Jenny's cold, white body now lay. A puddle of blood starting to form under her. That was enough to give me the will to fight on.

I slammed into Delano's left arm with my bokken. I made the slice a gash. I smiled while he growled louder than last. This time it was out of pain. He fell to the wet ground. The rain is still going strong.

For now it was just me and Savan. One on one.

He made his way over to Jenny. I blocked him before he could get any closer.

"what's wrong she's already gone." he mocked.

"I. Don't. Care!" I said as coldly as possible.

"well then Jet. Look at you. Trying to starve a hungry vampire. Not a good idea." he said smirked.

His black eyes were playful but there was a dangerous undertone to them.

"somehow I don't think you are starved." I sneered. Looking him right in the eye as I said it.

Trying to give him a message:

Leave her alone!

His eyes looked angry then they became playful again. He grinned evilly at me. I don't like that look.

"you have a sort of spark to you Jet, I like that." he said still playfully. Im getting a very uneasy feeling at the pit of my stomach.

Just then Savan made a grab for me and....

~~~~~~Vote~Comment~Fan~~~~~~

=[

Well. What do you think?

What will happen if the Jet gets caught?

Jetta Davis. Are You Ready To Know The Jet?

Xox.

~dannii~

>.<

>.<

>.<

>.<

=]

/\./\

\_/

????