Jetta Davis ~1~ The Fight

~Jetta Davis~

Are you ready to know the jet?

Chapter1:The Fight

Hi my names Jetta Davis and I am a 16 year old vampire hunter. The best of the best to be precise. Im known as the Jet. Im fast, tricky and strong. Im on the vampires most wanted list. They are basically out to get me but im not scared of them. Im never scared. Well not since-

No don't want to think about that now.

Now im on a mission looking for why there have been the so called mysterious animal attacks. Ha, if only they knew that the quiet streets of London is being hunted by something more dangerous than the most predatory animal ever. And that species would be the Vampires.

Vampires. The forces of darkness. Poison to the world. Out to tear apart every happy family. Eat them. Kill them. Ruin their lives. Once you meet one you are scarred for life. Kinda like me. Ahh. Stop thinking Jetta you have a job to do!

It's raining heavily. But I can still make every thing out.

I turned the corner and bingo. Target Spotted.

I walk up not to close. But close enough for him to see me.

Then he steps out from the shadows and I almost ran. Savan Morte. The most dangerous vampire known to hunter.

I press the button attached on the pocket of my trousers. Calling in for back up. Im going to need it.

"Savan Morte" I say in a way that sounds like cracking ice. I give him my icy glare.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the well known Jet!" is he mocking me? Hate him!

Just then my crew entered they all stiffened but relaxed a bit. Will 17years, Jenny 15years, Brenda 21years, Nick 16years and my little-brother-like type friend Luke 14years.

I looked back at Savan to find out he wasn't alone either. Delano Morte, Athan Morte, Tariq Morte, Vega Morte. And Corbin Darth along with Milly Hearth-wing.

Seven of the most powerful vampires against five of the best hunters. Luke is only a lamb in the midst of all them lions. Which means he is only in training.

Randle my boss told me to take him along but if he gets hurt so help him God he will need to run!

Five of the vamps being a Morte! The pure immortals. That were born vamps! More powerful than the impure ones.

But those two are very powerful Impures. Close friends Danton Morte a High-Rank. Every vampire has to listen to him and the other High-Ranks. They are basically a council for all vampires.

Suddenly Delano made a lunge for Luke. I blocked using my wooden, cherry-bokken, pushed and darted. He blocked and made a kick to my left hand. I dodged and curled it round aiming for his neck. The fight continued on. The others soon joined in to.

I fought off whoever tried to hurt Luke. We somehow ended up in different alleyways. I right now was fighting Corbin. Luke was out of sight to me. And that's what worried me.

"Jet I will say you are a good fighter-"

"but not good enough. Hah. You're the one not good enough. You just left your right side open." I said with a smile. And swooped down and gave a hard whack to his side. He stumbled sideways up to the wall. I then held it above his heart.

"night night Corbin." and plunged it into his still, cold, stone heart.

"Corbin's down. Six more to go." I said into my small earpiece.