10

Annabeth had a mission. Shower without Percy sneaking in and having sex with her. She should have already known that that was an impossible task, though. Percy was stubborn, horny, and apparently sex driven.

Annabeth had her eyes closed as she rinsed the soap out of her hair, back to the shower head. The water was hot, and steam was rising off the floor, filling the bathroom with fog. The glass door of the shower, which was usually pretty difficult to see through, was so obscured by fog that Annabeth couldn't even see the bathroom sink through the glass. The bathroom mirror was almost as bad. She was so concentrated on getting the shampoo out of her thick, curly, and now wet hair, that Annabeth didn't hear the bathroom door open and close. Once the bubbles had stopped falling from her hair, Annabeth leaned her head back into the hot water, eyes remaining closed, relaxing.

The glass door of the shower opened, and Annabeth opened her eyes to see Percy, smiling at her. She squeaked, jumping backwards, but he caught her. Immediately, Annabeth's breaths were accelerated and distant. "What the hell!?" She smacked his bare chest, before the realization hit that he was totally naked, and pressed up against her. Annabeth's cheeks flared red, and she turned her back to him. "Get out."

"Aww, come on." She felt him kiss her shoulder, forcing a shiver from her. "I know you want me."

"Can I not go five minutes without you trying to have sex with me?"

"I do more than just try, babe." He chuckled, the sound reverberating against her back. Percy's hands slid along her wet body, causing goosebumps to rise on her skin, despite the heat of the water pouring down on her. "Plus, you never try to stop me."

"Percy," She tried to sound threatening, but it came out as a half moan, half giggle, "Get out. Now."

He grinned against her skin and his hands rested on her hips, fingers tantalizingly close to the part of her body that craved his touch more than anywhere else. He trailed his fingers teasingly along her hip bones, never moving off of her body. Annabeth moaned sensually, leaning her head back against his shoulder. Both of his hands slid up her stomach to her breasts, massaging them while nipping at  her neck.

"Mmm... Percy, I have to go to work..."

"You can't go to work tense..." He whispered in her ear, pressing his body against her back. Annabeth closed her eyes, biting her lip to hold back yet another moan of want and desire. "Let me help you relax."

His hands continued to explore her body, like he hadn't done it a bunch of times already, his lips and teeth leaving marks on her skin. Annabeth tried to pull away, but she was weak to his touch, especially when one of his hands adventured between her legs, his fingers teasing her. She whimpered, and he turned her around, kissing her lips. Annabeth stopped trying to fight, putting her arms around his neck, arching her back to get closer to him.

He kissed a path down her neck, forcing her hands away from his neck and into his hair as he moved lower. Her eyes got wide in shock, a gasp escaping her lips as he sucked on her nipple, one of his hands paying attention to her other breast. His other hand slid in between her legs, beginning to finger her, the touch making her weak. Percy pumped his fingers in and out of her, and Annabeth's moans slowly got louder and louder. She could feel her climax coming when he pulled away from her suddenly, pulling his hand away from her clit. He pulled on her nipple with his teeth lightly, teasingly, before standing up straight.

Annabeth whined, "You're mean..."

"Nah..." He whispered, before he gripped her thighs with his hands, picking her up. Annabeth's back pressed against the wall of the shower, the cold of the porcelain making her shiver. "I just wanted to feel you cum around me."

Annabeth moaned loudly, the sound echoing in the bathroom, turning to butter as his very hard number slid inside her body. She was putty in his hands, and he knew it. Percy slowly rolled his hips against hers, making Annabeth's need to explode ache even more than before. She liked it hard and fast, especially when she needed to be ready to go somewhere quickly, but he was going slow, painstakingly slow. It was amazing, and torture, all at once. He kissed her, and Annabeth did her best to get a silent message across through the kiss, her mind too far gone to even bother trying to form words.

She pulled on his hair with her hands, sucking his bottom lip in between hers, pulling on it with her teeth, doing her best to provoke his thrusts. It worked. Percy broke away from the kiss, forehead against her collar bone as he thrust into her harshly, forcing a moan of mixed pain, and pleasure to escape Annabeth's mouth. Her fingernails dug into his back, and she felt him bite down gently on her shoulder, his movements rough and desperate. Annabeth moaned louder as he let one of her legs fall from his hips, his arm against the wall beside her head, the other hand still holding her other leg up, changing the position he hit her from.

Annabeth all but screamed when she came around him, feeling Percy explode inside her, leaving their mixed juices to trail down Annabeth's leg when he pulled out of her. Annabeth leaned against him, her eyes closed, chest rising and falling rapidly. Percy chuckled softly and kissed her neck. "Not tense anymore, are ya?"

"I will hurt you, Perseus Jackson."

***

"Whoa..." Silena stopped Annabeth when she entered the diner. "You look like-"

"I just had sex in a shower?" Annabeth's hair was sill wet, and she knew for a fact that her cheeks were still flushed.

"Yeah. Exactly that."

"Well... Cus I did." Annabeth shrugged, trying to play it off like she wasn't having trouble walking. Percy hadn't stopped at giving her one orgasm. Or two. Or four. To say the least, by the time Percy decided Annabeth was relaxed enough to go to work, the water was cold, the fog and steam in the bathroom was gone, and he'd left her sore and covered in love bites, literally everywhere. EVERYWHERE!

"What!? We need to talk!" Annabeth laughed as Silena pulled her to the break room, accepting the coffee handed to her. "I thought you and Luke... Ya know, broke it off."

"We did."

"Then who screwed you senseless in a shower and made you late to work? Because I know you have more sense than to go back to an asshole like Luke." Annabeth scratched the back of her neck shyly.

"Promise not to freak?"

"Oh my god, it is... No, no, you tell me! I won't freak." She was going to freak out, Annabeth could see it already.

"It's Percy..." Her blue eyes got huge and she clapped a hand over her mouth, letting out a muffled squeal.

"Sorry, sorry! I said I wouldn't freak out!" Annabeth laughed.

"It's okay."

"I can't believe you two are finally together! Is that what you've been doing the past week? Hooking up with Percy?"

"Okay, we haven't been 'hooking up', Silena. It's more than that." Annabeth snorted, shaking her head at her friends reaction.

"Phew, good!" She sighed. "You know how long that boy has had it for you? Years! And he's had it bad! Even if he had a girlfriend, he would stare at you like you were the one thing that could keep him alive."

Annabeth smiled to herself. "I wish I'd noticed sooner, to be honest. I'd probably be used to... Well, to Percy by now!"

Silena grinned. "I know I'm married but... Is it good? I mean, I'd have to be blind to not admit that Percy looks like a roman god-"

"You wanna know if he fucks like one too?" Silena giggled. Annabeth smiled, nodding. "Sure feels like it. Five rounds against the shower wall before he let me leave his bathroom this morning. I think he would have kept going if the water wasn't ice cold."

Silena snorted, her beautiful face scrunched up with laughter. "No wonder you're walking funny."

Annabeth blushed. "Shut up... At least you know why I was late now, right?" Annabeth stood, trying her damdest to walk like a normal human being. It was hard, and she was struggling severely. Silena giggled, standing up with her before they went to work without another word.