3

Annabeth heard Percy come into the bedroom a few minutes after she disappeared, and she tilted her head back, the neck of the beer bottle gripped tightly in her hand as she drained the rest of it. She put it on the end table as he sat next to her. Annabeth closed her eyes as Percy turned her head towards him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... Annoyed, but I am okay. I promise." He frowned when she looked him in the eyes.

"Wise Girl?" He brushed hair out of her face. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I am, Percy." Annabeth smiled. She was definitely a little drunker than before. Not a lot, but enough to where she felt like she was thinking straight. She bit her lip. "You look sober again."

"I'm really not... I'm going to head to bed... I don't trust myself like this for much longer." Percy shrugged softly, a smile on his face. Annabeth touched his face, fingertips brushing over his cheek bone. "Annabeth?"

"Did you mean it? When you said that... That you agreed because you wanted me?" Percy nodded, and she felt his eyes rake over her body, the green of his iris' darkening again, his pupils dialating. "Do you want me right now?"

He nodded, and, as if he didn't mean too, he stuttered, starting to stand up. "Annabeth, I can't-"

"Do you?" She stood with him, taking his hands in hers. "Because I want you, right now..."

She watched him, willing him to respond the way she hoped he would. "I do want you... But I don't just want to have sex with you. I want everything that comes with it. With this, us... I want a relationship... Dates, kisses, holding your hand, movie nights... Holding you until you wake up in the morning... All of it."

"Who says we can't have that?" Annabeth whispered.

"Did you forget, Annabeth?" She frowned. "Rachel."

Her heart suddenly broke, and she felt her body begin to go limp. "Right... You... You're dating Rachel..." She let go of his hands and sat back down, tears falling from her eyes. She felt Percy's hands take hers again, and he knelt in front of her.

"Annabeth, I... I love you, okay? I do, I swear, so... I'll call Rachel in the morning. Tonight, though... Just get some sleep. If you need anything, and I mean anything, just come get me. Please?"

Annabeth nodded, but she didn't move. Percy sighed, frowning. He kissed her forehead, before leaving the room. For a long time, Annabeth just stared at the wall, at a picture on the wall she had left when she moved in with Luke. It was a picture of the two of them on their shared 15th birthday party. It was the only thing she had left.They were sitting on a picnic table, and Annabeth had her arm around Percy's neck, pointing at something. Percy had one eye closed, his other watching her. She remembered that day. She was laughing at one of their friends, who had gotten his head stuck in the pinata. Annabeth stared at Percy's face, realizing something. In the picture... Percy was watching her. The look in his eyes made her heart skip a beat.

She didn't know how long it had been before she got up and left the room. Slowly, hesitantly, Annabeth walked down the hall to where Percy's room was. Behind the closed door, she could hear him talking to someone. Annabeth closed her eyes and listened.

"Rachel... Look... I know how you wanted to make this permanent, but... I can't." He said softly. "I'm sorry... Yeah, it's... It's Annabeth. Wait... You do? You're not mad?"

Annabeth waited until he was finished talking, before slowly opening the door. Percy looked up, standing when he saw her face. He was shirtless, and the sight gave her pause... She hadn't spent much time with Percy lately, and she realized that by just how affected she was by his body. "Annabeth?"

"I... I don't want to sleep alone tonight..." She whispered, moving forward to where Percy stood. He caught her arms gently with his hands, a frown on his handsome face. Annabeth bit her lip, before pushing herself up on her tip toes. She pressed her lips to his in a firm, decided kiss. Percy wrapped his arms around her waist, closing his eyes. Annabeth slid her hands up his bare arms, and into his  hair. It was slow, but her heart was pounding against her rib cage, as if it was desperate to reach Percy. "I don't want to sleep at all..."

She pulled away, pushing him onto the mattress before straddling his hips, trailing her hands along his chest. Percy's breathing was already labored, and Annabeth was having trouble concentrating on the task at hand - unlacing her dress. Her hands fumbled along the laces on the back of the dress, and they shook when Annabeth felt Percy's hips grind against her own from below her body. She closed her eyes, giving up hope, before leaning down and kissing him. One of Percy's hands slid along her back, up into her hair, while the other moved lower, soon gripping the underside of her thigh. Annabeth moaned as his fingers moved closer to the part of her body that had a new craving for the feeling of him touching her.

"Annabeth..." Percy groaned, his hand moving up her thigh again, to her lower back where her underwear rested on her hips. "Are you sure...?"

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here." Annabeth whispered reassuringly, moving just enough to where she could remove his pants. Percy rolled her onto her back and slid off his jeans, crushing his lips against hers after he removed her underwear. They moved so Annabeth was on top of him again, and she bit her lip, moaning softly at the feeling of being so close to him. She was a little scared. She wanted this, she wanted him to fuck her, but at the same time... She didn't want this to screw everything up. She didn't want one night of sex to screw up everything they had, everything they wanted to have.

Annabeth wanted more than just sex. She definitely wanted more than just sex, which is why she was suddenly scared... She didn't know if it was love, but her emotions were stronger than just friendship... She knew that for a fact. But she didn't know if she was in love with him... With Luke, she felt differently from how she felt with Percy now. With Luke, she didn't feel anything that was nearly as strong as what she felt now... In any way. Physically or emotionally.

Tension build up in her stomach as she felt Percy's hand squeeze her thigh. She suddenly wanted everything he would give her. Annabeth moved closer to him, and moaned when she felt the bulge inside his boxers brush against her center. Annabeth whimpered, deepening the kiss. Percy's tongue brushed against her bottom lip, and Annabeth gasped, opening her mouth to let him in. Percy made quick work of his boxers and slid inside her. Annabeth moaned into his mouth, one of her hands pressed against his collar bone, the other gripping his shoulder, her fingernails digging into his skin.

He thrust his hips up against hers, and Annabeth gasped, responding unconsciously. Suddenly, her body had a mind of it's own, and she pressed her hips against his, moaning loudly. It happened faster and faster and faster, until Annabeth couldn't think, and the ball of tension in her stomach exploded, falling limp against Percy's chest.