Antonio sat down at the table, he didn't have an appetite anymore, and tried forcing himself to eat. He kept looking over at Harlow, while he picked at his food, he could feel in his heart that his time with her was going to be shorter than what they were told.

Sadie watched Antonio play with his food like a little kid, and reached across the table stopping his hand while he held onto his fork. "Hey... maybe tomorrow she will feel better. She herself even said that she didn't want to miss the kid's birthday for nothing. Maybe she's trying to sleep this off, and have more energy for tomorrow."

Antonio stood up while picking up his plate, and set it in the fridge. "I'll be back, I need some time to myself."

Sadie kept quiet not wanting to upset him anymore than he already was, and watched him walk out the door. She hoped he wasn't going to the bar, but knew him to well and figured that was where he was heading. She figured if he wasn't back in a couple hours, she was going to go looking for him.

She pulled the couch, making herself a bed, and got the girls into their pajamas, and laid them down. Harlow had awakened, and pulled herself up slowly against the pillows, and began watching Sadie with the girls.

"Do we have to go to bed?" Isabella asked Sadie, while rubbing her eyes.

She touched her nose and smiled "Yes you do, you both have a big day tomorrow, and you need to sleep. You'll need all of your energy for tomorrow."

"OK..." she said slowly, sounding bummed that she had to go to sleep, she climbed into bed and got under the covers.

"Just think, you'll be able to see Elsa and Anna tomorrow, you do still want to go see them, don't you?" Sadie asked with a smile, knowing that would make her want to sleep.

"Yes, I do."

"Then close your eyes, and get as much rest as you can, you're really going to need it."

When Sadie was getting up off the bed after talking to Isabella, Harlow closed her eyes quick, not wanting her to know that she was awake, and she also didn't want her knowing that she had been watching her with them. Sadie tried calling Antonio, but his phone was turned off, and kept leaving him messages anyway.

"Where is Antonio?" Harlow asked, sounding like she was out of breath, shocking Sadie that she was awake and talking.

Sadie walked over to Harlow concerned. "Can I get you something?"

"Where's Antonio?"

"I'm not sure, he left saying that he needed to be by himself. He left pretty upset." she says, looking over towards the door.

Harlow sighed, holding her chest as she tried to breathe. "If you could get me some food, I'd like to try and eat something." Harlow says out of breath. "I could also use my medications; I'm having a bit of a hard time breathing."

"Oh sure, I'll be glad to do that." she says, with a smile, happy that she wants to try and eat, yet worried that she can't breathe.

She grabbed her food that Antonio put in the fridge, and heated it up for her. She grabbed her medication, and walked it over to her along with a glass of water.

While Harlow was trying to eat, Antonio walked in the door and was surprised to see Harlow with a plate of food. He looked drained, tired, and looked like he was hurting. He held his hand behind his back holding a bouquet of flowers as he walked over towards Harlow. He sat down on the bed next to her and smiled, while still holding the flowers behind him. "You're eating." he said softly with a half-smile, feeling relieved that she was trying to eat.

"I figured I would try and eat... just for you, it's not going so well, but I'm trying."

He sighed happily, and leaned over to kiss her. "I got something for you." He brought his arm around, handing over the flowers to her, with a smile.

"Pink flowers for you." He explained why he got the pink flowers, and showed her the pink vase to place the flowers in, then showed her the pink ribbon they put on the vase for her.

She pulled out a card that was inside the flowers, and began reading it out loud for him to hear:

My dearest Harlow, you have been the world to me since the first day I laid my eyes on you. When I said I do, I meant it. I will stick with you through sickness and health, for better, for worse, until death do us part. I never thought that would be so soon, and you will always be my wife no matter what happens. I love you with all my heart, and don't ever think differently.
I love you... Antonio

 Antonio