"I think we're going to just have to do room service, or have food delivered. Looks like someone fell asleep."

"That's fine." Sadie says smiling. "I'll grab the girls."

Antonio stood up and adjusted Harlow in his arms, making it easier for him to carry her. Sadie grabbed the girls, while she was walking, the young blonde man whistled at her as she walked past him, she stopped and looked at the man as he was asking for her to come over to him.

"What can I help you with?" she asked him.

"How about your phone number?" he asked with a grin, trying to give her a sexy smile. He handed over his cell phone, asking for her to enter her number into his phone.

"No thanks." she says, as she eyed Antonio. She noticed he was watching her and turned back to the man. "On second thought hand me your phone."

"Yes, I'll be glad to." He handed her his phone quickly, and looked over at his friend sitting next to him, he could hear his friend laughing at him. "I told you that I'd finally get her number." he says, shoving him.

She handed his phone back, and glanced at his phone. "Sadie... I like that name, sounds just like a temptress." he grinned, while he looked her up and down.

"You're saying my name sounds like a temptress?" she laughed. She turned to wave at the girls, waving for them to come to her. She could see Antonio was starting to get agitated, and figured that she better hurry.

"All I'm saying, is your name sounds tempting, and you're hot as fuck, you look like you would be wild in bed." he says. Sadie smiled at him thinking what an ass but didn't say anything, and let out a fake laugh. She saw Antonio walking over to them, and held onto the girls hands, as they walked over to her. "I have to go."

"Is there a problem over here?" Antonio snapped, looking at the man with an evil glare.

"No, we were just talking, chill man." The blonde man says to Antonio with widened eyes.

"Are you ready?" Antonio asks irritated, looking at Sadie with Harlow still in his arms.

Sadie held onto Gabriella and Isabella's hands and began walking back up to their suite. Antonio laid Harlow down on the bed, then called for food to be delivered.

When the food arrived, Antonio walked over to Harlow, trying to wake her up, and she wasn't having it. "I'm not hungry, please just let me sleep." Harlow said tiredly.

Antonio didn't like that she wouldn't eat, and got frustrated with her. "If you don't eat, I'm calling for someone to have tubes put in you, do you really want that?"

Sadie heard the way he was speaking to Harlow and didn't like the tone in his voice, she walked over to him, snapping at him. "Antonio! Was that really necessary?"

"She needs to eat; she hasn't eaten in days." he said worried. He ran his fingers through his hair, and pulled up on his hair out of frustration.

Antonio looked back at Harlow, pleading for her to eat. "Harlow the girls' birthday is tomorrow, and we have that party planned out for them, do you really want to miss that?"

"Of course not, I just have no appetite, and I can barely keep my eyes open." Harlow says exhausted.

Antonio threw his arms up in the air, and walked away. "I give up, I don't know what else to do." he snapped.

Sadie walked back over to the table and made the girls their plate.

"Antonio, come and eat, I'm sure she will eat if she becomes hungry." Sadie says to him encouragingly.