"There's an attack approaching and you need to prepare your pack. Lillian your pack will need to ally with your father's kingdom for extra precautions" my mother warned as she looked between my brother and I.

I felt fear and worry spread through me as thoughts flew around in my head. I worried for the safety of my pack, my family and my mate.

"I know this is a lot to take in guys but there's nothing that can stop Cain. He's blinded by anger and revenge and will not stop unless he himself is stopped" my mother said sadly.

I watched as tears stream down her face. My mother blames herself for what's happening. She blames herself for Cain getting kidnapped and his darkness taking over.
I knew what she meant when she said 'he himself is stopped'. We have to kill him to make him stop. I wasn't exactly looking forward to killing my brother but if he's a danger to our kind and the people I love, I'll stop him to keep them safe.

"We'll try our best mum" my brother stated. She nodded and smiled slightly.

"I'm very proud of both of you. I'm glad that I didn't fail at least two of my children" she said sadly as she cried silently.
"Mom you didn't fail Cain. He was taken and you tried your hardest to find him. It's not your fault" I told her as I rest my hand on her knee.

She let out a teary laugh before standing up and all of us followed.
"Family hug?" I suggested with a smile as I held my arms out.

They all laughed before joining in on a group hug.
"Be careful guys. The next few weeks are going to be tough. You need to stick together and stay strong" my mother encouraged with a smile.

"We will mom" my brother smile in reply.
"It's time for you to go guys. Remember I love you all" she said and kissed each of our foreheads.

I closed my eyes and felt myself drift away.

I groaned as I turned and snuggled further into my pillow. I stretched my body, hearing the satisfying sound of my bones cracking before opening my eyes and sitting up.
My mates steady breathing told me he was still sleeping and his arm hung loosely around my waist.

I carefully removed it and put my pillow in my place. He clutched my pillow tightly to his chest making me laugh quietly.
I pecked his forehead before going downstairs to make everyone breakfast.

As I was poured the pancake mix into the pan I heard someone enter the kitchen.
"Morning sis" he greeted before I heard him sitting on one of the stools.
"Morning Zander" I smiled before turning back to the stove.

The kitchen was filled with a comfortable silence as I made breakfast for everyone.
"Zander would you mind setting the table?" I asked him as I began cooking some bacon.
He nodded and went into the dining room.

"Morning sweetheart" my dad smiled and come over to place a kiss on my head.
"Morning dad" I grinned.

After I finished cooking, I placed everything on plates and set them on the table. My brother and father began to eat while I went upstairs to wake up Hazel and Noah.

"Hazel wake up" I said as I shook her shoulders. She groaned and turned her face into her pillow.

"Hazel get up before I pour cold water on you" I told her sternly as I crossed my arms over my chest.
"You wouldn't" she glared as she snapped her head up to look at me.

I didn't answer, instead I glared right back at her.
"Meanie" she huffed before sitting up in her bed and standing up.
"Love you too" I winked before leaving her room and going to my own.

I opened the door and saw my sleeping mate still clutching onto my pillow. I smiled before walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Noah" I said softly as I shook his shoulder. He groaned and clutched my pillow tighter.
"Noah" I laughed and poked his cheek. He grunted and moved his head so it was stuffed in his pillow.
"Noah" I whispered into his ear then gently bit his earlobe.

He groaned as I continued placed soft kisses on his jawline then his cheeks and finally the edge of his lips.
His arms reached out and wrapped around my waist, pulling me to his chest.

"Noah get up" I laughed as I tried pulling away.
"Not until I get my good morning kiss" he huffed then puckered his lips. I laughed but was cut short when he smashed his lips onto mine.

I sighed against his lips before kissing back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid back against his pillow, pulling me on top of him.

I groaned before pulling away from him.
"No, you need to get up" I said as he tried kissing me again.
"Why?" He groaned and tried kissing me again.
"Because everyone's awake and I made breakfast" I huffed then covered my mouth with my hand so he couldn't kiss me.

"There's something else I'd prefer to have for breakfast" he whispered huskily into my ear.
I shuddered as he gently bit my earlobe and I held in a pleasurable moan.

"Noah" I groaned and tried sitting up but his grip tightened.
"Yes love" he whispered again as he placed a kiss on my jaw.

"You left me no choice. Either get up or I'll call my dad" I threatened and almost instantly, he let me go and sat up. Which resulted in me straddling his lap.

"You're evil" he glared.
"But you still love me" I giggled.
"Yes I do. Very much" he said seriously as he keep his gaze on mine. I blushed and pecked his lips before standing up.

"Be down in two minutes or I'm getting dad to get you" I yelled as I began my way downstairs.

I smiled at everyone as I entered the dining room and saw they all began eating their breakfast. I sat next to the chair at the head of the table and began eating my food.
Exactly two minutes later, a grumpy Noah entered the dining room and sat next to me at the head of the table.  I chuckled along with everyone as he angrily shoved a forkful of food into his mouth.

"Luke, Charlotte. Would you mind coming over. There's something I'd like to discuss" I mind linked them.
"Of course Luna, we're on our way" Luke replied.

No less then 5 minutes later, Luke and Charlotte entered the dining room.
"Morning" they greeted. We all greeted them back and I stood and began gathering the empty plates.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked as I paused in front of them.
"No, we just finished breakfast at the pack house" Charlotte smiled.

I nodded and left to the kitchen then put the plates in the sink.
I gestured for everyone to follow me into the living room and waited until we were all seated.

I sat beside Noah with Luke and Charlotte on my other side while my dad, Zander and Hazel sat opposite us.
I looked at my dad and Zander and they both nodded, knowing what I was about to say.

"What's wrong Lily?" Noah asked worriedly as he held my hand. I tightened my hold on his hand and let out a breath before speaking.

"My brother Cain is launching an attack on our pack"

.