Chapter 3

Spencer: 

It felt good to be home, I thought as I changed into a pair of shorts and an oversized Tshirt. I quietly slid into my bed fighting the urge to go see Henry. I should call him or maybe send him some chocolates and some flowers and a thank you card, I thought and drifted off deep sleep.

Henry: 

How am I suppose to find her? There are over 30 houses in this area, I couldn't possibly go knocking on each door asking for Spencer Carraway - a big part of me was ready and willing to pursue this idea but I knew it'll be a foolish thing to do and I would only tip people off that I had moved into the neighborhood, assuming they didn't already know. My train of thoughts was interrupted by my cell phone. It was Zack (Snyder)

After chatting with him, I googled the landline number for Doctor Without Borders, L.A. Office. This should work, I thought dialling the number. It was answered by a woman who introduced herself as Andrea.

"Hi this is Andrea Scott for Doctors Without Borders. How may I direct your call?" she sounded really stressed.

"Hi Andrea, this is Clark, an old friend of Spencer's can you please get her on the phone for me?' I grinned, pleased with myself

"I'm afraid Dr. Carraway isn't available at the moment" she said sounding even more stressed. 

"Its fine, can you please give me her house address or her cell phone number?" I have never sounded so desperate in my life.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Clark that won't be possible. Dr. Carraway is very strict regarding her private details. But, feel free to leave a message I'll pass it on to her whenever she gets in." she said trying to be helpful but stressed.

"No, its alright. Thank you, Andrea. I hope you have a nice day", I hung up before she could reply. 

I couldn't believe how upset this made me, after a few minutes of thinking I decided to pick up my phone to dial the hospital where I took her the other day. Maybe they'll give me her address or cell number or anything that'll lead me to the pretty brunette, I couldn't stop thinking about. But, it turned out to be useless, they apologised and hung up on me.

I decided to go for a run at 4 a.m the next morning. She'll hopefully bump into me again, I couldn't help but smile at the memory as I started to prepare food, which I ate while watching re-runs of Doctor Who on TV.

Spencer:

I woke up at 7 in the evening, surprised at how much I slept and realising how hungry I was. I went to the kitchen hoping to find some take out menus, I ordered Chinese, grabbed a can of Diet Coke and sat on the couch flicking through the television to find that Doctor Who was on, she grinned at the television and sat there watching until the food came.

It wasn't until the food was in front of me I realized how ravenous I was, I practically shoved the noodles into my mouth, glad that I ordered enough. After eating, I felt a jolt of pain in my abdomen indicating that it was time for my medication. I went to her room took my meds, got comfortable under the covers with a book and went to sleep before as soon as I started reading.

Henry:

I woke up turning the alarm off, 3:50; enough time to get dressed I thought as I lept out of the bed and hurried to the bathroom. I quickly brushed, freshened up and worn a pair of black track pants, a grey crossfit t-shirt and his brand new Under Armour trainers. I shut the front door and locked it. All ready and excited to meet Spencer again, I started walking towards the street thinking about what I would say to her. Once outside I began running, I ran for about an hour before accepting the fact that she wasn't coming. She's probably still sick, I re-assured himself, maybe tomorrow.

7 Days Later

I sat at the dining table silently eating my breakfast, its been seven days, I was so disappointed but there is absolutely no other way to find her, I've tried everything I guess it was time to let it go, I got up from my chair picked up the dishes and put them in the sink\

I went to my room, picked up my laptop and decided to lose myself in World Of Warcraft for the next few hours. At around 12:30, my eyes finally gave up and I turned the laptop off and went downstairs. On my way down the stairs I thought about calling up the LA Info Center to ask for Spencer's address or number, though the chances of them giving him either were slim to none. I thought about giving up the search when I heard the door bell.

Another chapter down!! This one a few hundred words shorter, but I hope you guys liked it, please feel free to send in any suggestion on how to make it better or anything you want added to the story. Please leave your comments & reviews. Thank you for reading. Update coming soon x