Chapter 16

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well. The Madrid boys are in the picture above ^ 

From left to right : Sergio Ramos, Cristiano Ronaldo, Iker Casillas, Gareth Bale and Marcelo (for those who didn't know what they looked like)

Enjoy!

Spencer's POV :

I repeatedly knocked on the driver's window, but got no reply.

Who the hell does he think he is, I felt furious. I swear to God if he shows his face to me right now I'll punch him in his perfect teeth.

I knocked again, no response. After waiting for a few minutes when nobody came out of the car, I decided to let him be and walked back to the house. I knew he was an asshole but never took him for a coward.

"Dr. Carraway?" her guard interrupted her.

"Yes, Sean." I turned, slightly irritated.

"A man left this for you. He said to personally hand it over to you." he said, handing her a package. I took it from him and saw that here was nothing written on the package apart from her full name.

"Did he say where he was from?" I asked confused.

"No, ma'am. He said you'll know."

"All right ,thank you." I nodded and went inside, I unlocked the front door and went straight to the kitchen placing the package on the counter, I walked over to the fridge and popped open a bottle of white wine.

I regarded the package doubtfully as I filled my glass up. Unable to take the suspense anymore, I grabbed a box cutter from the drawer and opened the package. I emptied the contents on the table, only to find the keys to the Ferrari with a big white ribbon tied on the key chain.

I stared at it for a minute before it hit me. That bastard, he thinks he can buy my forgiveness with a car?

I pulled my phone out of my purse and speed dialled a number.

"Hola" he picked up after the 3rd ring.

"Iker, hi."

"Hi, Coli. How are you?" he asked

"I'm fine. Iker, listen, where is Ronaldo?"

"Probably in his room, why?" he replied "Oh, and did you like the car?" he sounded excited.

WHAT. "What? You know about that?" I felt my head throb with anger.

"Si, I do."

"And, you're okay with this?" I didn't know what to think, this can not be happening.

"What is there to not be okay about? It's a gift." he replied, and I could tell that he was smiling. What the hell, Iker.

"So, you're saying that I should accept it?"

"Of course you should!" he laughed "Besides, it's not that big an issue."

Was he really laughing at me. "Iker" I hissed "it's a car, a Ferrari, nonetheless." I said emphasising on the words car and ferrari like my life depended on them.

"Yes, I'm aware." he laughed again "Did you like the colour? I picked it for you, well, Gareth and I did.. mostly Gareth." he added after a pause.

Gareth too! Have they completely lost their minds? My head was spinning with all this information. "Let me get this right, you, Iker Casillas Fernandez and Gareth Frank Bale, the #1 and 11 of Real Madrid C.F. respectively helped picked the colour?" I felt it, I was losing it. Iker had flipped, the one person who was never supposed to flip, had flipped and Gareth? Gareth! How could he?