10- Away from home

Start from the beginning

When they got to the airport and pulled up next to an airplane, Sadie looked at Antonio. "Let me guess, you own this as well?"

"That would be correct." he smiled.

They all got inside the airplane and the girls began running around, they knew where everything was, grabbing their coloring books, and crayons out of the drawer, and sat down on a chair. Sadie buckled them in, and asked Antonio how long the flight was from Montana to Florida.

"It's about four and a half hours, give or take."

"OK, that's not so bad." she says looking over at Harlow, her stomach began feeling uneasy after noticing how pale and frail she was looking. "Will she be OK on the flight?" she asked, pointing over at Harlow.

"God, I hope so." he says, as he sat down next to Harlow, wrapping his arm around her. She leaned her head down on his shoulder and closed her eyes. He breathed in heavily, hoping he was doing the right thing and turned his head towards Harlow, caressing her cheek, and kissing the top of her head.

******

They finally landed in Orlando, and a private limo was there waiting for them. They then headed to the Ritz-Carlton hotel, and checked into their presidential suite. When they got into the room, Sadie was in shock at how beautiful the room was. She walked around and looked at the marble bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and was impressed with the five balconies, each displaying a different view. One showing a golf course, and the others with different views of the lakes, and one with a view of the pool.

"WOW." Sadie said amazed, as she stood on one of the balconies, overlooking a lake. While Sadie was admiring the view, Antonio walked up from behind, and rested his hands on her shoulders.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he asked softly, sending shivers up her spine.

"It is." she said quietly, taking in a breath of fresh air.

"Harlow is sleeping right now and the girls would like to do something, maybe we could take them to the pool for now until she wakes up?" He released his hands from her shoulders, and stepped away from her. She closed her eyes, feeling relieved that he backed off.

"We can do that." she says, turning around. She looked him in the eyes, and quickly turned away after seeing the look he was giving her. "I'll go get them ready."

Antonio walked over to the ledge of the balcony, staring off into the sky. His mind was going in all kinds of different directions, he's scared at where Harlow's life is at right now, afraid, and not wanting to lose her. He felt lost, and confused, angry, and depressed, all at the same time. He walked back into the room and over to Harlow, staring at her as she slept. He sat down next to her and whispered in her ear. "I'm so sorry my love." Placing a kiss on her lips.

"Daddy, daddy are you ready?" Gabriella yelled, as she ran into the room. He leaned back up and turned to her. "I'm ready honey, I'm just going to leave mommy a note, letting her know where we're at, in case she wakes up while we're at the pool."

He quickly wrote her a note, setting it on the nightstand next to her. He grabbed the girls, and headed down to the pool. They get down over to the pool, and the girls being as excited as they were, almost jumped into the pool, without their life jackets on.

"Hey you two!" Antonio yelled, stopping them from jumping. "Get over here and get your jackets on." He snapped, waving them over to him.

Sadie took her shorts and top off, and set her things down on a chair. Antonio couldn't help himself and looked over at Sadie while he was putting the jackets on the girls. Sadie saw the girls were getting their jackets on, and walked over to the pool, and got in, so the girls could jump in.

Antonio finished putting the jackets on them, and both hurried over to where Sadie was, wanting to jump in after Sadie. Antonio sat on the chair smiling, as he watched the girls laugh and splash water in Sadie's face.

Antonio decided to join them, and jumped into the pool, doing a cannon ball, splashing everyone.

"Was that really necessary?" Sadie asked, sounding bitter as Antonio came to the top of the water.

He laughed. "Of course it was, I wanted to get you wet." he smirked.

They continued playing with the girls in the pool, having a good time. The girls were screaming, and laughing, having a good time. Only thing that was bothering Antonio, was Harlow wasn't down there with them to enjoy playing with the girls in the water. He was beginning to feel a little guilty they were there having fun, while she was up in the room sleeping.

As they played with the girls in the pool, Antonio happened to turn around and looked up, he saw Harlow sitting on a chair watching them.