10- Away from home

Start from the beginning

******

A few days have gone by, it's now Sunday and the girls couldn't help but be excited to leave for Disney World, Sadie was getting the girls ready to leave, when she heard a loud bang. "I'll be right back." She tells the girls, as she stood up to walk out of the room. She walked around the upper level, checking the rooms out. When she got to Harlow and Antonio's room, she saw Harlow laying on the ground.

Sadie ran over to her "Oh my, are you OK?" she asked worried, trying to pick her up. She yelled for the girls, and Isabella came into the room. "Can you get your dad please?" Sadie asked her, she took off running and called out for her dad.

Isabella found Antonio in his office, and was busy talking on the phone. She walked over to him, saying his name over and over. "Daddy." she says again softly. Antonio held his hand up, wanting her to be quiet. Isabella looked at him with big eyes, and walked closer to him, tugging on his pants. "Daddy... mommy fell and Sadie needs you." she says, holding her finger in her mouth.

Antonio eyes widened and told the man on the other end of the phone that he had to go, and that he would call him back later.

"Where is she?" he asked, picking her up.

"Your room."

Antonio set Isabella down, and sprinted up the stairs to see what was going on, he walked into the room and saw Harlow laying on the ground, and ran over to Harlow, while Sadie was trying to help her up.

"What happened?" he asked worried, while lifting Harlow up off the ground, and laying her back on the bed.

"I heard a noise, and when I came in here, she was on the ground." Sadie says, trying to catch her breath, trying to calm her nerves.

Antonio looked at Harlow, sliding some of her hair out of her face "What happened?" he asked her.

"I was trying to get out of bed, and next thing I know I'm on the ground. I opened my eyes and saw Sadie, trying to help me up. I don't remember what happened."

"Should we not fly out today?" Antonio asked Harlow, looking at her worried.

"No, we have to go, those girls are too excited about going, and I don't want to be the one to take that away from them." Harlow says quietly. "I'll be fine."

Antonio sat down on the bed, and lifted her up to hold her in his arms. "You need to eat something, I noticed that you're not eating very much, and that could be why you feel so weak."

"I've been trying to, it's just that nothing tastes good, and I just don't feel hungry." Harlow says running her fingers along Antonio's cheek.

Sadie looked at Harlow and Antonio, feeling as if she shouldn't be in the room at the moment. "I'm going to go finish getting the girls ready, I'm glad you're OK." Sadie left the room, and gathered the kid's bags, bringing them down the stairs, and setting them by the door.

Antonio carried Harlow down the stairs and set her on the couch, while Sadie and Antonio started carrying the luggage out to the limo.

"Why would you hire a limo to take us to the airport?" Sadie asked.

He laughed "I own this, I just call him when we need a ride somewhere special."

"Oh." She was surprised, and began wondering how he got all his money. He was so young, and yet he had so much money.

Sadie grabbed the kids while Antonio helped Harlow to the car, placing her inside. On the way to the airport, the girls couldn't stop talking to Sadie about Disney World, and how they wanted to see Elsa and Anna from Frozen. Harlow sat and watched how Sadie was talking with the girls, and smiled while wiping a tear away that was strolling down her cheek. She hated the girls were close to Sadie, but knew she couldn't perform her duties as their mother at the time, and felt Sadie was like a mother to them. She also felt Sadie did it well, like any loving mother would. She looked away from them, and looked out the window, praying for a miracle that she knew was never going to happen.