My Brother, the Payne

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the annoying buzzing of my alarm. I slammed down on the alarm clock. I was not happy today. I was pissed. But I was also confused and hurt. I had a wide range of emotions right now, none of them being happy feelings. And these feelings all started last week. 

*FLASHBACK*

I woke up due to my annoying little brother, Charles yelling in my ear "WAKE UP, LOSER!" My eyes shot open and I glared at him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNA!" My parents screamed from the end of my bed. My father held a plate of pancakes in his hands while my mother held two birthday bags in her hands. I smiled at the sight. Today was my 17th birthday. I was so estatic. I was finally 17. It's what I've been waiting for since I turned 16.

My mother handed me the first bag. Inside was the newest iPhone. This is what I've wanted since it came out a week ago. "Thanks guys." I said with a smile. The next bag they handed my had a Prada bag inside it with $300 cash inside. I got up and hugged eahc of them, even Charles.

"Well, honey. We're going to head downstairs and let you eat your breakfast." My father said, pulling my little brother out of my room. My mom walked out the door of my room and I began eating my pancakes. I turned on the tv in my room. One Direction popped up on the screen. I sighed and chanegd the channel. Its not that I dont like One Direction, I like their music and all, I'm just not their biggest fan. 

I quickly finished my pancakes and headed downstairs. I was about to walk into the kitchen when I heard my parents whispering about something. "Anne, come on. She's 17 now. I think she has the right to know." Wait, they were talking about me. I wonder what it was about. 

"John, if we tell her now, she's just going to hate us. We should just not tell her she's adopted and that's that."

WHAT?! I was adopted! Is this true? It can't be. Why didnt they tell me? The plate I held in my hand dropped to the floor and my parents ran to the noise. "Honey, I'm so sorry you had to find out this way.." My mother said sympathetically. Wait, she's not even my mother, so what should I even call her. 

Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I ran back to my room. I slammed my door behind me. I ran to my head and buried it in my pillow. The tears were rapid flowing down my face. I heard the door open and then felt the weight being shifted at the edge of my bed. "Dear, we are so sorry you had to find out this way." my mother said softly. 

"I want to live with them." I said.

"What?" My dad said. 

"I said," i sat up slightly and faced them, "I want to live with them. I can't live here anymore. I can't live a lie."

"If that's what you really want, princess, we will try to set it up." 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That's why I was waking up at 7 in the morning in July. It turns out that my 'parents' had kept in contact all these years with my real family. My real parents, even though they didn't want me apparently, still wanted to know how my life was. They called them and and told them of the situation. My real family agreed to letting me live with them. So, now I was booked on a flight to Wolverhampton. Where's that, you may ask? It's all the way in England. I was moving all the way from Canada to England. Talk about a change. But it needed to happen. I couldn't live with these liars anymore. 

I was dropped off at the airport by my 'parents'. They said their goodbyes and told me how much they loved me. I just nodded and walked towards the terminal. This was the start of a brand new life for me, I didn't know if moving to England to live with my real parents was a good idea but it was better then living with people who lied to me. Maybe living with my real parents would good. Maybe they would finally love me. I hope they at least had a reason for why they gave me up. From what I heard, they had three other children who were all older then me. Why did they keep them but then give me up? Thats what I wanted to know, and in less then 12 hours I would know the answer... 

Author's Note: Heyy! I decided to write another story. So I will be writing this one And a Liam Payne Love Story at the same time. So yeah, enjoy this story.