After an hour of iSpy and singing along with the radio, we reached our destination.
Noah's parents and the Alpha and Luna that were helping are already here.

I had asked Henry, Noah's Dad, who the witness was but he didn't tell me.

We pulled up to the large building and exited the car.
Guards surrounded the building, all armed with weapons. I gulped nervously at all the men who had stern and intimidating figures.

"Don't worry baby. I won't let anything bad happen" Noah whispered into my ear as he intertwined our hands. I smiled, now more relaxed.
We entered and a guard led us through the building, towards the room where the council is.

The council were a group of elders who acted as a government for werewolves. They enforced laws and rules and determined necessary punishment to wolves who commit crimes.

We reached a set of double doors that the guard opened for us.
The room was set up like a courtroom. Rows of chairs starting at the entrance and ending halfway up the room. At the end of the room was a long table where the council members were seated.

Noah's parents and, who I suspected was, the Alpha and Luna were seated in a row across from the council. There were two empty seats in between both of them so Noah and I walked over and sat down. I sat beside Maddie while Noah sat beside the Alpha, whose name I still didn't know.

"Now that you're all here, we'll begin" one of the elders said. He was an older man with short white hair and was dressed in a suit.

"Alpha Henry, you came here a few months ago with a complaint against the Red Moon pack. The complaint was the abuse of pack members and the poor leading of the Alpha" the elder spoke.

"Yes Elder Charles. I've brought along my mate, the Alpha and Luna that have assisted me and my son and his mate Lillian who was one of the members who received the worst of the pack abuse" Henry spoke.
The Elders nodded and Elder Charles wrote something down.

"Lillian if you're comfortable, would you mind telling us your story?" The Elder who sat to the left of Elder Charles asked. She was a women with short black hair and wore a white blouse and black jeans.

I nodded and tightened my hold on Noah's hand for support.
"My life was normal until the age of nine. My mother and I were involved in a rogue attack. She told me to run home and warn my father so I did but I never saw her after that. We assumed she was dead and we all grieved her death. My father took it the hardest and looked for her for a year after her disappearance before he remarried" I began.

"He married a women named Kiera who's previous mate had died in a rogue attack. She had two daughters, Layla and Hazel. My father would abuse me, physically and verbally, and when he remarried, Kiera and Layla joined in on the abuse. The whole pack abused me and used me as their slave. I would do the chores and orders I was given and if I refused or didn't do them right, I was punished. That was my life for the next 11 years"

"Even when the whole pack abused me, there was one person who didn't and was the only one who showed me kindness. Hazel. She was one of Kiera's daughters. She didn't exactly tell people to stop abusing me but she did help in anyway she could. Some may say it was cowardly how she didn't tell people not to abuse me but I'm glad she didn't. If she did she would've been treated the same way I was and I didn't want that to happen. Hazel would sneak me food and clothes and when she could she would try and get my abuser away from me. I am extremely thankful for her help and if you are to punish the pack, I ask you not to punish her"