Chapter 4

A/N I know you guys skipp over this but Thank you so much for your support and reading this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

**Kenna's Pov**

I sped off down the road i had to get away from all of this. I needed to friggen relax, expecially on a beautiful day like this. As i thought those words, the clouds seemed to just loom over the sun and start to rumble I groaned and came to a stop at the stop sign and i heard the pitter patter of the rain drops hitting the top of my car.

" You've got to be kidding me" I yelled in the car. Nobody was on the road and it went from extermly sunny to grey and rainy. I hit my head on the steering wheel and started off again. I was going to Mr. Chance The rain wasnt going to stop me. I drove down the well known route to Mr.Chance's Book store. The Rain started getting harder but i only have a 10 more miles to go and i would be there so i speed up alittle bit. I used a bit of heat and willed it to the bottom of the ground around the car. The power seemed extrodinating and i dont know exactly how i got it to do that but it just seemed to listen to me.

I sped up wanting to reach there faster. He was my relief my safe haven if i got there i could just relax. Something walked onto the road, I  slowed down and leaned my neck over the steering wheel. I couldnt exactly make out what it was but it looked like a baby fox. Though that felt sorta uncommon around the area i lived in. There were forest but the animals usually stayed in there and never came out to the main road which is why we never mided and they let them keep there forest. I got out of the car and shut the door. I stepped out of the dryness of my car and was instantly soaked. I tired the same thing that i did with the car. I concentrated for a few moments and a warm bubble you could say surrounded me making me dry and staying dry. I smiled a bit and went over to the fox. It was shivering.

I bent down towards it. Animals always had a liking towards me so it didnt shrink back or yelp. I moved carefully towards it and picked it up gently.

I brough it into my bubble and it warmed off perfectly. The Fox though was an odd color. Not the usual read but a orangey red. Like fire.... I rubbed its head and started towards my car. The rain was falling harder now and i could barely see outside my safe bubble andi couldnt see my car. I wander off in the general direction of it and ran into something hard but not hard as in metal hard as in someone chest. I mutter a sorry . and try to move off another way but ran into someone else chest my feild was still on and i back away. Something didnt feel right. Something in my gut was telling me to run and run fast.  So i did i trusted that feeling and started to run but, that didnt turn out as planed i didnt make the escape,  had ran into another man.

"What the hell dudes get out of my way." I sneered I relaized i was surrounded by men.

"We have orders to capture you and take you back." Someone growled in my direction

I looked around at the voice that seem to have came from the right side of me," What the hell are you talking about your not taking me anywhere." 

My hands heating up with anticipation, I almost forgot the fox was in my hands i put him down for a second and formed his own heated bubble around him.  

I closed my eyes. I remember onceI was playing hide and seek with some of my friends when i was younger. I had closed my eyes during the counting but as i closed them i could still see the body heats formed in the shape of there bodies running to hide. I tried it , hoping it would work i slowly closed my eyes and concentrated willing my power to work in the way i needed it. Bam it was almost instantly i saw all of them,there was about 15 men in a circle around me. Though something was off, their body temps were way low. I was confused why so many men to capture one girl and why such low body heat. What are they? I didnt get to think about that for to long. A movement was made and i snapped my head to were it was and low and behold one of them were running towards me i shoot out my hands that were now heated a max temp and held them to his chest . His body heat raised up to enormous tempature . He seemed to have changed form real fast ad then just....dissapear.  I got nervous i swore i saw gills when he transformed. Who were these people. Just as that thought was going on through my mind i felt another person coming towards me from behind i barly got enough time to turn around and he was already evaporated. The little fox  I had saved was standing infront of him. He was covered in flame . Head to toe, his fur wasnt fur it was fire. He looked pretty damn awesome. I didnt have time to oogle over him there were 13 more men to go after. They all seem to rush in at once I could see there faces though as soomm got there head into my warm bubble.