Moustache😂John

Prompt - You make pun of Hedgehog. Hedgehog gets mad. He shaves off moustache. BOOM! 💣💥

Warnings - angry hedgehog

A/N- I regret nothing.

--------

You smile drunkenly, staring at John's moustache. Then, you start laughing uncontrollably. John looks up from the paper and looks at you with a raised brow. You point to him, still laughing. Finally, John sighs loudly.

"What's so funny?" your brother asks. Sherlock, who sits in his signature seat, looks up from some pictures of a crime scene.

You calm down just a little. "John, I moustache you a question," you begin. John groans. "What?" he asks, exasperated. You laugh, struggling for breath. Finally, you calm just enough to ask the question. "Watson your face?" You bust out laughing even harder, struggling to breathe as you do so. Sherlock chuckles, looking back down to the pictures.

John finally gets up and goes into the washroom. You hear the door slam and lock, something drop, some profanity, then water running. At this point, you're laughing so hard, you fall off the couch. Tears spring up in the corners of your eyes, you're laughing so hard.

Sherlock chuckles louder and louder, putting down the photos and pinching his brow.

Not one minute later, you hear the water stop running, and the click of the lock on the washroom door. You immediately get back on the couch and try to compose yourself. Sherlock still smiles, breaking out into a fit of laughter when John comes back out.

You look at John and begin to laugh even harder, gasping for air. John groans and goes into the kitchen. He shatters a glass with his fist, he's so irritated. Finally, Sherlock recovers.

"John, I moustache you to keep it down. Wouldn't want our rent to go up," he says. At this, you laugh so hard, you pee in your pants. Realising this, you stop laughing and sit up, gasping.

"Shit. I gotta go. John, I loved the moustache, big bro. You should put it back. Bye!" you say, wrapping a jumper around your waist and heading home.

John growls so loud, you hear it from downstairs. Then, another glass shatters. You smile in satisfaction. John finally got the squirrel off his top lip.